Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Blade would breathe outwards quickly,The bleach was getting to him,His ears would perk up as he began to listen for movement
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

Adam shushed her and he picked her up on his back. She aimed her weapon and they slowly snuck out the back door.

"Before my scent was cut off I recognized who you were,How did you escape our little prison? We should have sent you to prospect" Blade would equipt his K25,Aiming down the hallway

He would come out exactly where they were hiding before they left,Seeing only some bleach "Hmm" Blade would turn around and begin to walk out

((Hold on brb got to do dishes))

((Ok))

He slowly went down the alley trying not to make a sound. Scarlet’s blood flow was getting heavier

"I know youre Bleeding Scarlet!" Yelled the combine wolf

“Adam...!?” She said kinda panicked, he only shushed her picking up his pace.

((Gtg))

((See ya))

((I’m here))

Adam ran now trying to get as far away as possible, before blade found them. Scarlet’s wounds that dripped blood trailed behind them, “Adam...?! The blood is trailing behind us...” she said panicked.

Blade would start to follow the blood,Thinking that he was getting close "I know youre somewhere around here,You know If I could get my paws on you I bet you would make a great stalker,But I have no intent on bringing you to prospect"

She slid off of Adam’s back, “it’s fine...just go” she tore some of her shirt and wrapped it around her leg tightly, “no...” Adam picked her back up, “no happening...you tiring that will stop the blood so we can get him off our trail..” Adam started to run again. No more blood dripping.

Blade would laugh evily "Im going to find you people,You can run,But It seems I am close" Blade would ocme around the corner where they just were,Seeing how the blood stopped "Clever"

“We’re almost there...” Adam said, “just over this fence and a couple of miles then we are ok and we will be safe...” he helped her over the fence and he jumped over himself, he picked her up again and went towards the trees to keep the, hidden.

((Anyone here))

((Yes))

((Alright it is ur turn))

Bade would sniff the blood,Cathing a scent further off

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus