Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

"It is not I am being sincere..." She said blushing this time making sure he sees the blush

"I will be willing to give you back your powers under one condition" she said smiling
Sylvie (played by Varia)

Realizing she was ingnoring Allec, she turned to face him. "I'm sorry, there's just so much going on.."
Lex smiled. Now that James mentioned it, he had noticed an accent. He just didn't think much of it until now. "That's kinda cool. I like the idea of going to another country, though I'm sure I will have the chance when I take over my father's business. They have branches in five countries."
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Yeah I heard that you were taking over your father's business Ritz told me... you know you and Ritz look a lot alike``
Did James notice that he pretended to be Ritz the other day? It sent a shrill down Lex's back. "We actually don't look that similar," he murmured. "We both dye our hair, but I'll probably have to stop doing that after I graduate. I don't like my plain blonde color though."
Buroner Efton (played by TopKek23)

((Wait why is James Kennedy deleted))

((I'll fix that real quick))
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((James got deleted?))

((Must've accidentally deleted him when trying to delete another character))

((Fixed))
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

From the table Scar watched as Sylvie and Allec came toward her and James and Lex walked towards each other I. The opposite side of the room. Sylvie seemed to be watching Lex and James so Scar watched them also, they both looked really awkward with each other, maybe they were like her. She could see Yasoi and Leanne out of the corner of her eye so she turned to watch them, Yasoi was blushing at Leanne and he was staring at her stone faced, it was a weird combination. Turning away from those two her eyes fell on Allec and Sylvie again, Sylvie had looked away from Lex and James and was looking at Allec again. Scar hoped everyone was happy. Looking around the studio again Scar saw another girl on the dance floor in a blue skirt, she was dancing by herself in the middle of the floor. Scar watched her dance and wondered if she could dance with her but Scar pushed that though down, she barely knew the girl and she hated dancing.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She felt Scars eyes on the back of her head and glanced at her. She looked uncomfortable. She focused back on Allec.

Lex and Ritz Paine wrote:
Did James notice that he pretended to be Ritz the other day? It sent a shrill down Lex's back. "We actually don't look that similar," he murmured. "We both dye our hair, but I'll probably have to stop doing that after I graduate. I don't like my plain blonde color though."

``Well I like the way your hair looks``
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne watched a red hue slowly creep into the fox girl's cheeks. Was she...blushing?

Leanne fixed his gaze on his empty juice cup, heart beating fast. Then the fox girl mentioned returning his powers and he looked up again.

"What condition?"

"That you be my b-b-boyfreind" she says quiet enough so her and him only heard it
Lex chuckled. "I do too. I'm a bit bitter over the requirements of running a big business, like looking professional. But I'm glad to hear that someone likes me the way I am." He flushed, remembering James' confession. Lex hadn't gotten a chance to properly respond.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She noticed Leanne and Yasoi looking uncomfortable. What was going on?
Leanne (played anonymously)

Boy...friend?

Leanne stared at her for a moment, uncomprehending. He glanced at Scarlet. Then glanced back at Fox Girl. His eyes were wide, pupils bluer than ever.

"I...what?"

"I mean it or no powers" she said smiling

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus