Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

He was little speechless by that and he take deep breath. "Care to dance? Miss Wolfie?"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Sure" she smiled at the nickname.

So he gently grab her hand and lead her to the dance floor.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She followed him, a spark of happiness in her heart.

So Allec started to bust some move of the chorus of the song. Even though he is not good with it.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She danced as best she could, not doing much better than Allec. But they were having fun. That's what mattered to her.

"Not bad Wolfie." He gave her a compliment while dancing.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Still standing by the drink table Scar watched as Allec pulled Sylvie onto the dance floor, they seemed to be having fun and she was happy for them. Not paying attention to the people around her she was surprised when someone pulled her onto the dance floor and twirled her around. She had not wanted to dance and now her heart was pounding and her breathing was getting shallower, if she stayed on the dance floor much longer she would probably have a panic attack and she did not want to ruin the party. Not even making an excuse she pulled away from the person who had pulled her onto the dance floor and ran back to the spot where she had drew her picture, as she sat down she noticed that her picture was gone but she did not care right now. Sitting on the floor she pulled herself into as small a ball as she could and tried to calm herself down with breathing exercises.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Thanks, your not bad yourself" she said while blushing.

The music ended as the DJ played a smooth love song. He look at her as he slowly look away with a slight blush.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Yasoi...loved him?

The DJ was playing a love song, just to add to their conversation. Leanne watched with amusement as the red blush crept over Yasoi's face.

He noticed people were dancing. He offered his hand and raised an eyebrow.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Do you want to sit down?" She asked, hoping the awnser was no.

"Well...my arent tired yet..." He was still blushing that he can't look straight at sylvie's eyes

Now that she had calmed down Scar finally looked up. Across the room she saw Yasoi and Leanne, Leanne seemed to be asking Yasoi to dance. As Scar watched a pang of jealousy flit across her mind but she pushed it away as soon as it had come, she was obviously not interested.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She blushed and took his hand. "Okay" she said, nervousness coursing through her viens.

So he lead her to a dance that he gently twirl her slowly.
James Kennedy wrote:

``Hey uh... do you.. do you remember what I told you earlier?``

Lex nodded, a bit too vigorously. He remembered. For a second, he hesitated to say the words still tumbling around in his mind. Even if they were messy and unsure though, he decided to give James a chance. "I'm not sure, but I think I might like you too," he murmured. "Maybe...I'll know better if we dance?"
Ritz had been dancing by herself with random partners for a while, feeling pretty high on her fun. She noticed a girl who didn't seem to be having much fun dancing though and she paused to watch the girl retreat, almost looking like she was going to have a panic attack. Snatch a cup of water, Ritz went over to Scar, setting it down in front of her. "You okay?"
Sky (played by HeccityHecc)

(((lmao I know i'm late to this rp but I'm still joining -^- I just have NO idea whats happening and I'm scared)))

Looking up again Scar found herself staring into intense bright blue eyes. She pushed herself farther back into the wall as they practically shouted “you okay?” over the sound of the music. Just as Scar was bout to squeeze her eyes shut the girl set down a cup of water in front of her on the floor. Slowly Scar reached out and picked up the water then drank it in tiny sips, gulping it down would not do her any favors. When she finished the cup she looked down at the ground and mumbled “yeah, I’m fine, sorry for bothering you.” Scar hoped the girl would go away she was really pretty and just looking at her freaked Scar out. Suddenly the room became too small, Scar had to get out but she did not want to push past this girl to get to the door, she would just have to sit it out and hope the girl left soon.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus