Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Sylvie (played by Varia)

She twirled, and continued to dance with Allec, feeling extremely happy. She hadn't felt this happy for a while.
Katie (played by Dastreli000)

Katie is pushed hard on the ground by the drunk girl. "Watch it!" She yells. "Excuse me for standing here!" Katie Yells back. Suddenly she stops. All around Katie people were staring. Nudging other people to watch. Suddenly all eyes were on her. Then she spies her. "Scar!"She screams in her head. Scar was her cousin on her adopted moms side. But Katie had always felt a deeper connection. Katie runs out into the hallway, but goes around to the back and reenters the dance floor. She walks over to her cousin. "Scar!"

(((SORRY IF THAT MADE NO SENSE BUT I WANTED TO JOIN)))
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Nobody's drunk tho))

((There's literally no alcohol tho))
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((Umm....what just happened?))
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Suddenly across the room there is a commotion, a girl on the floor with blond hair died pink at the end was yelling at another girl standing above her. Everyone was turning to look at them and then the girl looked at Scar and both their eyes widened, millions of thoughts raced through Scars head but one stood put and kept coming back, “Why was she here?” Scar had not seen her cousin in over a year, they lived in totally different states and yet Katie was at her school. Scar watched as Katie left the room then seemed to materialize in front of her. Scar heart began to beat faster and her palms became sweaty, there was a reason she had stayed away from Katie.

(( sorry guys, apparently my cousin found this rp ))

(( edit: yes she is actually my cousin, again I am sorry ))
Ritz tilted her head and sighed, shifting back a little so Scar could have some room. She didn't really get it, but it seemed like she was bothering the other girl even though she had well intentions. "I was just a bit worried since you don't seem you're having much fun." She lowered her voice, trying to sound comforting, though that was ruined when another girl approached, calling Scar's name loudly. "Oh hi. Do you two know each other?"

Katie had the same thought going through her head. Although of course she would never ask anyone.

"Hi!!! This is my cousin. ya know her? If so, Let's be best friends." Katie knows everyone can tell she has autism, but she really doesn't care. "Is this boy another one of your friends" Katie asks Scar as she looks at the boy with blue eyes hiding behind the pale girl that had been talking to Scar.
Leanne (played anonymously)

"By gods, you are so loud."

Leanne glared at the pinkish red haired girl, who was apparently someone's cousin. "And you're making a scene."

"Hahahaha, I'm not a movie star. Or is this a shot for a movie scene?" Katie whispers as she realizes how everyone was looking at her in what seemed a good way. Except the boy with cute blue hair. He seemed to not like her. But he seemed like he could be worthwhile in the long run. "I will come down and be normal if you promise to meet me outside 1 minute after I step outside for a drink" This time Katie whispers just to him.

Lex and Ritz Paine wrote:
Lex nodded, a bit too vigorously. He remembered. For a second, he hesitated to say the words still tumbling around in his mind. Even if they were messy and unsure though, he decided to give James a chance. "I'm not sure, but I think I might like you too," he murmured. "Maybe...I'll know better if we dance?"

He'd blush ``Oh... uh sure``
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

As I paint I get frustrated mentally and emotionally. I groan and trip, falling back and cutting my hand, a big scar on my left hand. I scream in frustration, covering my mouth with my hand afterwards, "Crap."

James Kennedy wrote:
Lex and Ritz Paine wrote:
Lex nodded, a bit too vigorously. He remembered. For a second, he hesitated to say the words still tumbling around in his mind. Even if they were messy and unsure though, he decided to give James a chance. "I'm not sure, but I think I might like you too," he murmured. "Maybe...I'll know better if we dance?"

He'd blush ``Oh... uh sure``

(((Sorry I'm new. When did that happen? )))

The fear her cousin had caused had heightened her senses and from far away she heard a scream. Knowing someone was in pain she pushed past everyone who was crowding around her and ran out the door. She had to help. Not knowing exactly where she was going Scar ran up the stairs to the school, she ran into the hall and stopped to breathe for a second before continuing up the stairs to the second floor. Under the door to the art room there was a sliver of light and inside she found the same girl who had run away from her before, this time she was sitting on the floor holding her bleeding hand. Not wanting to scare the girl Scar walked up slowly and quietly asked, “can I help you?” She desperately wanted to but she knew that if she just rushed at the girl she would probably run, even with her injured hand.

Katie watched as Scar ran away and gave a quick grin at the boy. Than she hurried after her. By the time she caught up she saw her. The girl, on the ground, bleeding. Katie noticed the look on the girls face. "Scar, come downstairs with me. Now!" Her cousin hadn't seen the man in the background. And Katie wasn't sure she wanted her to. "SCAR!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing was as important as getting Scar out. Katie could sense something bad about to come. Whether it was because of the man or not.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

So much commotion was going on, it was giving her a headache. "Allec" she whispered. "What's going on?"

(( where did the random guy come from?? ))
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((Is it Leanne?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus