Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Leanne (played anonymously)

Fifty?

Leanne raised an eyebrow. The Testers had said a few. Fifty was a large number. And all of them children? Leanne clasped his hands together and frowned.

"Okay...how about you tell me what you know?"
Lila (played anonymously)

She looked at Leanne's expression. He seemed shocked. And now he was asking Bethany for information. "So, you don't know what your own organization is doing, huh?" She asked him
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I am experienced in healing war immune system there's alot of children and adults being tested on all mainly on war system even a injection to make people bullet proof " I said to them I shiver feeling my self back in my cell

"Oh.....What is with people and war? I never knew they'd stoop so low" she said angrily.

I grin "want to make powerful army all hey get is dead pepole" I said

The healing shot. Leanne knew that much was true. He just didn’t expect the Testers to need so many specimens. He thought for a moment.

“So, you’re escaping?” He raised an eyebrow. “Where do you plan on running off to?”

"Why would she tell you? Seriously, she'd never risk telling you" she spat.

I look at him and shrug "I'll probably head to town see if police like my story they well place me in hospital for few months to make sure I'm not a threat then drop me off in child aid care" I said I sigh knowing it well be hard to get back to normal

She placed a reassuring arm on her shoulder. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "I get to go home to my parents.....but.....I'm sorry...."

Leanne snorted.

“Don’t go to the police. All of the authorities in the area either work for us or turn a blind eye. You’ll only end up back with the Testers if they find you.”

I sigh thinking about this "if I walk into child aid they'll call police" I said to them either way I had a risk of returning to testers

"You could stay with me. There is a guest room at my house. My parents are really understanding....." She offered. She didn't want her to go back to a place that gave her nightmares. That wasn't who Lila was.

I smiled softly "really you would do that, idk if your parents would be please with a muant in the house" I said not sure of my own power

"It's fine" she said. "My entire family is nature elementals."

I look at her and smiled happy

Leanne sat there silently, elbows on his knees, fingers laced together.

Joining a family full of nature elementals would guarantee Bethany's safety, but it would ultimately put the entire family in danger. The Testers were relentless and he had a feeling that Bethany wasn't just any test subject. Leanne wasn't the only agent hired to hunt her down.

"I'm coming with you." He glanced at Lila.

I look at leanne kinda shock of this request "why" I ask kinda confused

"There are others."

Leanne waved his hand vaguely. "I can protect you against Agents like me."

I look shock "they're more hunting me why am I so importent the testing failed" I ask him

((bump))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus