Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I look at her and nodded "please don't take me back " I said to her scared
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne sighed and held out his hand briefly. "What...what did they do to you?" He gestured to the burn marks.

He would make sure to strangle the living daylights out of at least one of the Testers when he got back.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

((GTG Sleeptime))

I look at her scared "they we're testing some kind of iumme system to make it heal 10x faster " I said to her scared

Allec_Onstone wrote:
((GTG Sleeptime))
K

Leanne nodded. "10-Heal." He looked down at his hands. "All agents have it now. Quick healing, like the stuff from those bloodsucker legends."

I shock my head shock "this one was to be updated vaccine 10.5 heal doesn't work apparently" I said to her looking at my wound I sighed feeling pain

Leanne's eyes flickered to her wound. He weighed his options. Then he looked back at her. "What's your name?"

For some reason, he didn't like the idea of addressing her as an experiment.

I shrug not sure "I have no name really someone called me Bethany before but I don't know" I said to him acting stirct like I was in the faculity again answering a person question.
Lila (played anonymously)

"For your information, I realised you, Leanne" she glowered. She accepted the pie and ate a few bites. She saw the girls wound and felt a pang of sympathy. That must really hurt. " Hey" she said to her. " If there's anything I can do to help you, please tell me"

"What's all.this about Testers? Wait, your trying to take her back to the lab that gave her an intense burn? Seriously!?!?" She shouted at Leanne.

Leanne flinched inwardly at Lila's words but kept his face as stony as possible. It did sound a little messed up, now that she said it out loud. He looked away. "I'm just doing my job...." Then he leaned closer to Bethany's burn wound and reached out uncertainly with his hand.

"Just doing your job!?! You have free will! Quit the job, and get a new one. Whoever your working for is messed up" she hissed.

Leanne glared at Lila and for a moment he was seriously contemplating on hauling her in to the Testers as well. "Look, Miss, mind your own business, alright? It's not as simple as you think. Believe me, sometimes, I hate my bosses as much as you do but in the end it's all the same. I do my job. I get paid. I live to see another day. Everybody's happy."

"Other than your 'tesg subjects' " she muttered under her breath. He was really getting on her nerve.

I look at both of them scared I was raise in the faculity no one to take to or social with beside the doctors yelling commands I sniff tear feeling scared and alone again I curled up hurting me more but didn't care

"It's okay" she whispered to the girl. She took an uneasy step towards her. "My name is Lila. I'm not going to hurt you"

I curled up a little tighter I felt my wound pop and scream feeling rush my pain I look them I lyed out a little to see my wound

"Ah sh*t." Leanne reached forward immediately and hovered his hand over her wound. It was bleeding, having reopened from the sudden movement. He didn't hesitate. "Heal."

At first nothing happened. And then, slowly, the wound stopped bleeding. The burn was still there, but at least there was no more blood. He breathed out in relief.

I moan feeling pain I watch the wound stop bleeding it was magical the burn was open you can see where it reopened I look at him "how much heal power you have" I said to him shock I moan feeling the pain of it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus