Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec cant handle this commotion and yelled "ALRIGHT! EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!" With a loud voice and angry glaring expression "This cabin was meant for peace and quite for the injured. If you guys want to fight...Do it outside!." He grab the axe next to the table and look at the Agent "Listen sir...If I were you just leave this girl alone and I dont give a dirt on what she is...If she is a patient of mine...I won't let you hurt the one I just treated." he take a griphold of his axe.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I passed out from the commotion causing a loud thump
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne wrestled with the vines around him and hissed at the tiger. He eyed the axe Allec was holding wearily, then heard a thump as the girl in the corner suddenly passed out. Dammit. He pointed at Allec. "Fine, truce! If you're a doctor, go and help her and make sure she doesn't die!" She can't die.

"Well I think we made a good agreement here and also we can cooperate on this situation." He smiled as he lower his axe then pick up Bethany and put her on the bed.

I mumble in pain feeling pain I woke I saw allec and smiled a little

Leanne breathed out a small sigh of relief when the girl opened her eyes. Then, lightly, he let his fingers brush over the vines around him and he whispered, "Loosen." The vines shifted and fell away and he stumbled to the ground on his knees, gasping for breath.

I tryed to move and sat up but pain broke out i curled back up I saw the agent and gave her glare scared she well take me back there

Leanne held up his hands to show he meant no harm. If he startled the girl any further, she would never heal properly. He sat and the floor and watched her, head tilted.

I smiled softly sore I lye down on side feeling the pain was better
Lila (played anonymously)

"So, you have powers too" she said in a soft menacing voice to Leanne. She looked at Bethany. "Will she be okay?" She asked Allec. Then , she whistled and the tiger ran to the woods.

Leanne glanced at Lila and shrugged. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He watched the girl lie down, her face a little less pained. Then he turned back to Lila. “Your vines must’ve lost their grip and let me go.”

While the people are having a conversation, He prepared his finest cinnamon pie that he puts it on the oven until its fresh and baked. He grab the pie as he puts it on the table " Every conversation would be better with the pie I just baked. Enjoy and dont hesitate to eat it."

I groan feeling pain s I try to sit up I gasp feeling a. Wound sting I look at allec and sighed. Knowing I was in bad shape

Wounded? Leanne cursed the Testers in his head. They weren't supposed to damage the experiment. He sniffed the air and smelled the cinnamon pie. Then he eyed Allec warily.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Sooo this is weird I'm going to leave``

He turned his head at Bethany as he went to her saying "Dont move too much or your wound might opened." He grab a plate and put a slice of pie on it. "Here have some pie and it can soothed the pain you are in."

I sighed lye down a little I pulled my shirt up to see my wound I gasp seeing it it was skin burn it was black parts the bandges shifted lower. I look at her him scared I grab the pie and smiled eating some

"Just take your time to recovered Miss." He smiled as he turned around and he notice he is almost out of wood. "Well this is a bugger...I'll be heading out to the forest to gather some wood." He grab his trusty axe and before he leave that he look at the Agen "If something happened to my patient...I would gladly to give you a quickly and painless death." He leaves the cabin as he went to the forest.

I nodded wanting to be alaway from them. For long as possible I yawned as he left I look around the room scared who was left

Leanne grumbled something about pesky doctors, then turned his attention back to the girl, who was yawning. The wound was a burn, he could see it now, the scorched black skin peeking from the bandages. He winced a little and looked away, furious with what the Testers had done. They were supposed to keep their experiments in good condition, so that the next time they were tested, they would be pure and uncontaminated.

Leanne glanced at the girl. "Are you...are you okay?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus