Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Lila (played anonymously)

She watched as Leanne healed the wound. "So. You take magical specimens when you're magical yourself" she said. She looked towards the girl. She waves her hands and a vine crawls into the room. She plucks off a few leaves and the vine returns to the forest. "Chew this, it might help the pain" she said, then offered the leaves to the girl.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I look at her caution of what I was eat I pass the leave and chewed one

She shot a death glare at Leanne. "Please. You can choose your job. Or save a life. Just say you couldn't find her"

"She's suspicious of the world because of your people" she said softly. "You can change that"

I chew it and sigh feeling a reielf of less pain. I sighed looking at my wound
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne chose not to look at Lila. There had been a choice, once upon a time. But now it was gone. And there was no going back.

He noticed Bethany staring at her wound and he sighed. He only had two Heal commands per day and he had already used one to stop her bleeding. He opened and closed his fists. He'd just have to try not to get himself killed for the rest of the day.

Leanne reached out with his hand again and touched it lightly against Bethany's burn mark. "Heal." The burn closed, receded, and faded away.

Gasp seeing it heal up aand dissaper from skin I look at lean "does this mean I'm healed" I ask scared to return back to underground

Lila sighs. "You heal her for your own personal gain. How sweet"she said to Leanne.she looked at the girl. She extended her hand.

"At least I healed her." Leanne stood up and eyed Lila warily as the elemental extended her hand towards Bethany. Surprisingly, he found himself debating on whether or not to take Bethany back to the Testers.

I take the hand and smiled I look at him scared to take back to testing

((bump))

She helped her up, carefully. She didn't want to hurt her. She smiled. "Consider me your first friend" she said.

I smiled "ok" I said to them

She glanced back at Leanne, not trusting him. "Let's all sit down, and have a conversation. Maybe Leanne can explain a few things"

I nodded sighing I sat up so my back was against the wall I Cris cross my legs

She sat down, and waited for Leanne to join them

Leanne weighed his options, sighed, and sat down.

"There's nothing I'm obliged to explain."

I roll my eyes "want me to explain what there doing to 50 childern " I said in a acidy tone

"If he won't" she shot an icy glance at Leanne. "Your really going to make her explain this?" She glared a t Leanne.

She just took in what Bethany said. "Fifty children! Seriously?! That many innocent lives...."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus