Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I curled up feeling the plank above me snap I little I. Heard her say I was a dangerous and roll my eyes I gasp feeling weight on plank
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne felt the wood creak and then he heard the gasp. He smiled triumphantly. "Found you." He stepped back and held out his hands. "Alright, everybody get back."
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He'd walk over to Leanne and would shove Leanne out of the way ``Give her some space``

Leanne grabbed James by the front of his shirt with one hand and lifted the boy off the ground, but never broke his gaze from the floor panels. "Experiment 4Delta73, come out and show yourself immediately! This is Agent Leanne Walker of the Specials Team!"
Lila (played anonymously)

"She's just a innocent girl!!!! Leave her alone. Stay away from her!!!!!!" She sighed. She hated using her power to harm others, but she had no other choice. "Don't say I didn't warn you" she glowered. She raised her palms and a thick group of vines slipped in through the door frame. They wrapped around Leanne and hoisted him into the air. They started to compress. "Everyone, my name is Lila and I'm a nature elemental. I can control the forces of nature" As she said this, a full grown tiger bound into the room.

The vines started to lower, but never let go. The tiger circles Leanne. "Leave her alone, and let her go. I might call the tiger off" she laughed.

((Leave heralone?))

((I'm a guy

((I meant the girl under the floor boards))

((Yes but you said "Let her go"))

He'd attract a bowl to his hand and would smash it over Leanne's head.

((He looked like he was about to take her back to his "base"))

She bursted out laughing as the bowl shattered. "That was awesome!"

Leanne grit his teeth as the vines wrapped around him. He glared at the tiger, then craned his neck to look at the nature elemental. “You’d be...a perfect... specimen....” He had to catch his breath from the pressure of the vines around his chest and gasped.

((He's holding me by the shirt collar that's why I got confused)))

I came out seeing her wrap up I ran in pain to corner of the room scared of being captured I sit down gasping as my pain increase from being in that small space

Leanne’s eyebrows shot up when the girl farted out from the floor panels and curled in a corner of the room. Now that he got a good look at her, he realized that her hair and eyes were a deep kind of brown, deeper than his leader had described. She looked like she was in pain, and Leanne suddenly wondered what exactly the Testers had done to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked the girl.

I nodded i look at the agent scared she didn't want to go back there I was breathing heavy flinching in pain

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Her." She growls. She snaps her fingers, and the vines let his feet brush the ground. The tiger approaches, breathing foul breath on him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus