Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

((god did i accidentally forget to click the thing))

rolled 1d6 and got 1
1=Gweyr, 2=Liam, 3=Corym, 3=Varen,

OKAY so the teams are:

Amaranthine and Xyla
Liam and Gweyr
Varen and Corym

this will also be mentioned in the post.

rolled 1d4 and got 1
1=Gweyr, 2=Liam, 3=Corym, 4=Varen

rolled 1d4 and got 2
for TEAM 2

Sweet! I get Tora! *victory dance*

determining post order by dice as well. highest dice goes first, then descending order.

rolled 4d6 and got 15
XYLA

rolled 4d6 and got 19
AMARANTHINE

rolled 4d6 and got 18
LIAM

rolled 4d6 and got 18
CORYM

rolled 4d6 and got 21
GWEYR

rolled 4d6 and got 14
VALEN

edit: post order

Gweyr
Amaranthine
Corym
Liam
Xyla
Varen

edit: yeesh i need to keep these V names straight

rolled 1d6 and got 5
LIAM

rolled 1d6 and got 6
CORYM

characters who are part of the Council do not need to adhere to a posting order when speaking with one another in private.

edit: however from now on, if a councilmember is speaking to a competitor, please be aware of the posting order.
So is this turn order effective immediately? Or the moment the event actually begins?

Once everyone has paired off and the time begins for them all to enter the maze
Wooo! You tell them, Corym! *cheers*

I would think that Gweyr and Liam would've at least heard of each other, what with them both being in the nobility. To what extent, I'll leave that up to you guys, Serverus and Syaoran.
Well since I mostly have a couple of council members and no competitors there's no need for me to post till end of first task. There's not much to add from my side and not using council members keeps posting order neat and the storyline cleaner, unless there is cheating or something meaningful
Unless Tora wants Xyla to say anything more to Amara I think that's us until the maze begins. Amara will trying to size Xyla up visually but she doesn't like to talk if she doesn't have to so she won't have much more to say until the signal is given.
Has anyone heard from Dark? Have we lost him or is he just busy? Do we know?
I dunno. They might have limited time to be online and post, but they have been active this past week according to their activity feed. I'll wait a bit to see if they respond, then send them a pm or someth8ng.
darkborn202

Sorry, Sorry. I really did it badly this time. Sorry. I could repeat this one thousand times. Ten thousand times. I promise you, this will not happen again, unless I warn you.

Which I will: I am inactive on weekends, now. Heh...

Not to worry, I'm inactive on the weekends too.

arite, we're waiting on Corym and then I'll announce the entry into the maze. post order technically begins after my announcement.
Got it! I'll get my thing outta the way so we can get this party started! And no sweat Dark, I have off days too or things come up. Everyone here is pretty patient.

Yayyyy

Now its my turn again

So, after my Council turn (with my Other Characters), the post order is as follows:

Gweyr
Amaranthine
Corym
Liam
Xyla
Varen

This was previously determined by dice. The teams were also determined by dice.

I may occasionally interject one of the teams to put in some monster or obstacle that you must fight.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus