Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Oh dear... I can't believe I was not subscribed to the OOC forum !

I better read up to catch up!
Varen just got skipped! : O
I'll wait for him.
My bad Varen. I got confused from the other thread lol. You posted in JTTN and I had after work brain. 😳
Ahh well mistakes can happen to anyone
giphy.gif
Nice meme... I quite liked Princess Bride
Oh don't even get me started on Princess Bride. I could go all night. It's my favorite movie of all time. Cary Elwes is bae. So bae. All the bae. Like, I like to think that I could be pretty chill around celebrities. They're just people, right? But I know if I ever met that man...god I'd fall at his feet. I don't care how old he's gotten (and he's actually aged pretty well). I will always love him.
darkborn202

No, no, no. The best part? "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Oh, and the part where the pirate-boy-captain dude says 'Nothing in life is free, Highness. The only people who say that are people trying to sell you things." (rough quote...)
There is no best part! They are all best parts! I do have a particular fondness for the wine scene. And Inigo and Westley's duel. And-god damn it there're all so good!

Also it's "Life is pain, highness! Anyone who says otherwise is selling something." Because yes, I can quote the entire movie from memory by now. Thank you for noticing.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

And then here is moi who has never seen the movie OTL
giphy.gif
darkborn202

OOOOHHH YEAH! That midget guy!
And both goblets had poison anyways :)

Wesley is quite a trained lover with his "As you wish..."
Tussss! Spoilers! Tora hasn't seen it yet!
darkborn202

Speaking of Spoilers... I basically gave a spoiler to "The Journey to the North"...

Ledel. I love making history before it's been made. Paradox!

Lol holy crab it’s already Liam’s turn
I literally posted for Xy the day before yesterday
Y’all are so excited about this rp, it makes me giddy.

Announcement: for those of you who know my personal situation, I am sorry to inform you that Dark, who plays Varen, is under a similar situation.

He will be withdrawing from the COL...

Reverie, I was thinking that Corym has to go through the rest of the maze by himself or I will have another team (not a player team, keep in mind that there are 10 teams supposedly) who Corym can join forces with.

After this first trial, someone (or maybe me) will throw in another character or so to even out the numbers again.

Reverie let me know what you want to do. I will probably schedule something to kill off Varen shortly in the story.
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Lol holy crab it’s already Liam’s turn
I literally posted for Xy the day before yesterday
Y’all are so excited about this rp, it makes me giddy.

We all want to know who gets to be king! We all want to uncover each other's secrets and the secrets of the shrine and the throne! This was a great idea and I'm so glad you set it up, Tora!
8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Announcement: for those of you who know my personal situation, I am sorry to inform you that Dark, who plays Varen, is under a similar situation.

He will be withdrawing from the COL...

Reverie, I was thinking that Corym has to go through the rest of the maze by himself or I will have another team (not a player team, keep in mind that there are 10 teams supposedly) who Corym can join forces with.

After this first trial, someone (or maybe me) will throw in another character or so to even out the numbers again.

Reverie let me know what you want to do. I will probably schedule something to kill off Varen shortly in the story.

Sorry to hear about this withdrawal

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus