Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

I know its my turn, just...finals XD
I didn't say nothin'. >.>
Shoot, I meant to do a dice roll on my post but hit enter before checking if all was right, and you can't add one in an edit so I'll do it here.

rolled 1d20 and got 13

Hey guys, I will be posting with Xyla first this time.

Wait for the GM post before continuing the turn order after Xy.

No dice this turn, enjoy
This would actually be a great place to introduce Val to Corym. I can try to put together a post tonight for it if that's alright.

Dndmama wrote:
This would actually be a great place to introduce Val to Corym. I can try to put together a post tonight for it if that's alright.

Let me know what you are planning to do with Val before you post, via discord or DM.
Sorry that reply took a little longer than I said it would. Ended up in the ER last night. Nothing serious. Everyone's fine but it did mean I didn't have the time to post when I said I would. But it's up now!

Posting this mainly for Reverie if he wants to show up.

https://discord.gg/tBgBsSQ

This is the Discord server for Obelus.
Is the RP closed to new characters?

ChapterBillion wrote:
Is the RP closed to new characters?

Hello friend!

We are completely open to new characters. In theory there are 20 contestants, but only five or six have been named, so we can totally have you on board!

Feel free to shoot me a DM/PM (or contact me on Discord @8KinTora#2573) and tell me about your character, their abilities, backstory, and motivation for the crown.
So guess who finally friggin posted
If you haven’t yet, everyone please make sure to join our Discord. This is where we are organizing all of our lore & threads and it’s a way to contact us OOC easier.

Obelus Discord

After a falling-out with Serverus, Obelus has been taken down, and Serv has decided to lay the world to rest. Crown of Laurels will continue to operate with its existing premise and story.

Serv is likely to withdraw from COL as well, so in that case, we might need to open up the LFRP thread again since there are only four of us playing now.
I'll be responding with Amara soon. Hopefully within the weekend.
Oh rngs...why do you hate me?

Okay guys, we really should kick this RP back up to speed, lmao

Corym, you're up.

Welcome to Pantrane! His character Aranath is a tribal wood elf ranger who specializes in phys, agility, speed and dexterity, as he does not possess magic. Glad to have you here and feel free to insinuate yourself into the post order after Corym, or just whenever. XD
Whoop! Pantrane!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus