Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Strawberry and Tus we're waiting on you.

But Tus please reply to my PM first before you post.

Sure thing, I sent you a long PM of prompts with some ideas for RP on this story but I will wait to IC reply until we have a good direction OOC!

I will play some characters good, neutral or evil based on your reply
Hey guys Im going to have to pull out of this one I think. Sorry if that causes any problems.
Awww, alright. Sorry to see you go. : <
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Sorry to see you go, Breezy!

I've given both tus and strawberry a poke/some info. Hopefully they respond soon.
Apologies to all. I live on my own and thus have to pay my own bills and stuff, and haven’t been getting to many of my own RPs. It’s stressful and not exactly easy to ignore.

strawberry_champion wrote:
Apologies to all. I live on my own and thus have to pay my own bills and stuff, and haven’t been getting to many of my own RPs. It’s stressful and not exactly easy to ignore.

It's not a big deal. :3 I am just mentioning it just so everyone knows what we're waiting for.

If you want to back out too just let me know.
Nah, i'm getting a response written now. Just felt like clarifying it for anyone who might've been less understanding than you.
I have a two year old. You will find that my patience is damn near infinite. :) Hope things smooth out for you, Strawberry, rp or no.
Given that im using an aged up version of Theodwin, I felt it would be easier to just use Kayghet's profile- I don't have an entire profile made for Theodwin so apologies for that (hes on one of Iskra's pages).

If there's an issue with having them both written in the same post, let me know and I'll fix it. If I need to (or if its preffered) I can make a profile for Theodwin for the duration of this RP.

Oh it's fine, dont worry about it.
I'm just glad to hear that people are still around! I can wait as long as people need, and I understand things get in the way. I've been guilty of waiting quite a while between posts on my own thread for emotional and stress issues.

Hey guys,

Since Tus is taking a while, I will be modifying my post and posting once more with another member of the council instead relatively soon. Keep posted.

Brief change of plan! After some discussion, Syaoran has decided to fill in a Council position, so he will be the next post and will be the one who explains the first task.

I'm going to make it clear that character death/disqualification is entirely possible, as such is the nature of these trials.

Hopefully we can keep this rp going! : D

Also I edited my previous post and added some pictures if you want to see what the Councilmembers look like.
giphy.gif
Got it! I'll resume work on the map too if I got time. I just wanted to make sure the thread was still alive before putting too much work into it.
Apologies for the lack of involvement; I'm sorry to say I wont be able to continue my part in this RP. Please refer to my bio if you're curious as to why; I wish you all the best of luck with this plot and hope it goes well! I'm sure I'll be reading along as it develops.
I'm so sorry to read about your circumstances, Strawberry. I'll be wishing you and yours the best.
Oh, that's awful. I'm sorry to hear that a member of your family is suffering, so I understand the importance of being there for them. Take care of yourself, and I hope things improve for you!

Hey guys, we have a late newcomer!

The story is still pretty fresh at the beginning so I felt that I could entertain another request to join.

Welcome, Serverus!

Oh yeah, it'll be interesting having a random human characters amongst all the elves present. It'll cause a bit of a stir from both the Council and the other combatants.

And Strawberry, I wish you the best, really. I'm praying for you.
Welcome new person! I really do hope we can manage to get this rp properly rolling. Wanna fight a labyrinth! Sounds fun!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus