Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

D: Ah shoot! I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know the details, but I hope he's going to be ok IRL.

I suppose Corym will just try his best on his own for now and we'll see how the end of this one event goes.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Reverie, let me know if you want Corym to get through the whole maze alone or if you want to meet up with a player team or another team.
I have Mark, Erik.... and rangers if needed
Else there is lwyncelyne and female elves of required
Valorielle Tyrnaleth (played by Dndmama)

And I have Valorie who might be a fun foil for all these goody two shoes.
Shoot, I mean if someone wants to throw a replacement partner at Corym, go for it. Cranky guy might be even more cranky and abrasive after just having lost a teammate, but he really wants to win too. Otherwise if it's too inconvenient, he'll risk going it alone.

Tus has been sort of relegated to watch from the sidelines, so maybe toss in a competitor of yours?
ReverieCore wrote:
Tus has been sort of relegated to watch from the sidelines, so maybe toss in a competitor of yours?

I'd agree with and be okay with this.

I don’t mind having Tus join us with a competitor. I don’t mind whom you choose, just feel free to dm me about their motivations for joining (and maybe winning) the trials.

This character can replace Varen’s spot in the post order. I’ll edit it later.
I've lost track. Who are we waiting for? Is it still Liam's turn?

Yea
Valens (played by Serverus)

Maybe I can rejoin.
Yeah, sorry
Valens wrote:
Maybe I can rejoin.

Welcome back

Tus, you can choose a character to rejoin and simply take Varen’s spot in the post order...you can choose to have them join forces with Corym after being separated from their teammate.
Valens is run by Serv who plays Gweyr. Varen was played by someone different. I know. It's confusing. Stupid similar names. I think Serv was just offering a character replacement. I'd love to see you join us in the trials myself Tus.

I'm aware lol. I'm excited for Valens to have a bigger role in Obelus as I've discussed with Serv, but yes, I did say Varen on purpose, since Valens was never technically part of the post order
Okay all, the OOC thread is now up! It will unite us and officially bring these threads together. Only three realms are publicly disclosed, but I will be working on them this week. I will always be updating this thread also with more information

Chronicles of Obelus (OOC)
Okay, y'all, sorry it took so long, but I finally posted lol
You skipped Xyla and whoever is replacing Varen, Serv :p You're just so excited to kill monsters!
Ppl be thirsty for some action. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Crown of Laurels OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus