Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but then you are hit by a bus.

I wish tomorrow to be exciting in a good way.
Granted, but Yellowstone erupts the day after.
Granted, but Yellowstone erupts the day after.

I wish I was made of money.
Granted, people peel you bill by bill to pay their own bills.

I wish something horrible would happen to me.
Granted, but it starts out as though it was something wonderful at first, leaving you empty, hollow, and broken inside.

I wish I had a clear path forward.
LuminousGhost wrote:
Granted, but then you are hit by a bus.

I wish tomorrow to be exciting in a good way.
((I had answered that question you answered))
That1Gurly

LuminousGhost wrote:
Granted, but it starts out as though it was something wonderful at first, leaving you empty, hollow, and broken inside.

Granted, but now the earth has gone into a famine, so everyone is eating each other, so that path is REALLY short

I wish to be in playable smash brothers
That1Gurly wrote:
LuminousGhost wrote:

Granted, but now the earth has gone into a famine, so everyone is eating each other, so that path is REALLY short

I wish to be in playable smash brothers
Granted, but you're considered bottom-tier, not competitively viable, and are largely seen as a joke character. The designer who got you approved and programmed you into the game gets shunned by his studio and family, and commits seppuku on an 8x11 poster of your character.

I wish I could skip time forward one month.
Memelordbowdown

Granted, but in exactly 1 month, it will become illegal to use the internet. If you use anything related to the internet, or even SAY the word, you will be slowly tortured to death.

I wish for no laws or rules to effect me!
That1Gurly

Granted, but in order to make that logically possible, I must turn you into a wild animal. Actually, i’ll turn you into a fruit fly! Enjoy living for a week!

I wish to become god forever
Granted, you're now the incapable figurehead of a dysfunctional religion which allows the starvation of millions due to impotence, incompetence, or sheer stupidity. Your worshipers propagate hate crimes and interpret your words however they please, and you slowly come to realize that the "good" ones are the ones who don't give a rat's ass about you in the first place... get used to it, this is your life forever now.

I wish I was immortal and ageless, forever physically whole and aging or changing in no way from the way I physically am now until and beyond the eventual heat death of the universe.
That1Gurly

Granted, but since everyone you love isn’t immortal, they’ll die. And you can’t get married too, because your spouse will also die. Lol have fun

I wish to be Morgan freeman for a week
(("Everyone dies" was kind of the point so... win/win!))

Granted, but it's the week he dies... that Monday morning.

I wish the sky was purple (bonus points if you corrupt this one with scientific accuracy)
Granted, but many millions of people starve as a result of the sheer amount of dust, smoke, and sulfur required to make the atmosphere appear purple preventing adequate sunlight from reaching crops. And that's not even going into the billion or so people that already died in the catastrophic string of volcanic eruptions (and super eruptions) that made this possible. Or, for that matter, the ones that will die later as the Earth's temperature begins to plummet and oxygen levels fall off due to a steady and likely irreversible decline in all known forms of plant life.

I wish the sun was ten times its current mass.
Granted, but the gravitational pull of it devours the entire solar system.

I wish for some Hot Chocolate.
Granted, but you spill it on your crotch while you're in a state of undress.

I wish I could live long enough to see how it all ends.
Granted, but "it" never ends, and you will forever exist in a world eventually devoid of sentient life, lonely and stripped of your humanity as you watch the world as you know it cease to exist.

I wish to love myself.
Granted, but since the new you that is able to love itself was technically born today, it is considered a form of pedophilia. You're convicted for 5-10, with an additional 5-10 being tacked onto your sentence every time you even feel the need to sexually relieve yourself.

I wish I could make my minimum 800$ a week and not have to deal with idiot customers or employees whom I constantly have to clean up after.
That1Gurly

Granted, but now you pick up roadkill off of the streets, with your bare hands. Hey buddy, you’re technically not cleaning up after idiot HUMANS, right?

I wish for 100 million dollars
Granted, but it's in pesos, and there are no transfer centers nearby.

The wish to become a nurse.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus