Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

That1Gurly

Granted, but you are the world’s worst one because you didn’t wish for medical knowledge. So now your city’s population is reduced by 80% because of your idiocy, good job man

I wish to be loved by everyone and everything (even animals
Granted, but now they all won't leave you alone, people and animals follow you when you sleep, take showers, and go to the bathroom.

I wish to be forgotten once I die.
Granted, but several people close to you are gradually driven to suicide by the nagging feeling of having forgotten something important after they discover the evidence of your life that was left behind.

I wish to live long enough to witness the eruption of Yellowstone.
Elyon wrote:
Granted, but several people close to you are gradually driven to suicide by the nagging feeling of having forgotten something important after they discover the evidence of your life that was left behind.

I wish to live long enough to witness the eruption of Yellowstone.
Granted, but the eruption kills all the loved ones you have still standing at that time in spite of being generally underwhelming and you die thinking "THIS is what I waited for?" as a random shard of debris also kills you.

I wish this wish was not corrupted.
Granted, this wish is not corrupted but every other wish in the world will never come true. What a waste of a wish.

I wish someone liked me.
Granted, but that person is incredibly annoying to the point where you have an unbridled hatred for them.

I wish for planes to never crash.
That1Gurly

Granted, but now cars, trains, and helicopters crash 5x more so that the population could stay down. Just respecting the natural order man.

I wish for Kingdom Hearts 3 to not suck
Granted, but now every entry in the franchise to come after will be so unplayably bad.

I wish Elon Musk would hurry up and get people to Mars.
That1Gurly

Granted, but because he was rushed, the technology sucks and they run out of suplies in a week. Good job mate.

I wish for everything in life to cost no money only for me. (And nobody will know about it too)
RimCaster

Granted, you won't pay anything, but everyone other will have to cover costs of payment, leaving more hungry people and homeless, surgery and other medications will be more expensive, along with groceries and other social services, so it would lead to more deaths. Good job mate.
That1Gurly

RimCaster wrote:
Granted, you won't pay anything, but everyone other will have to cover costs of payment, leaving more hungry people and homeless, surgery and other medications will be more expensive, along with groceries and other social services, so it would lead to more deaths. Good job mate.

Hey at least I just solved overpopulation! Be grateful!
^ I'm not even mad, that's just accurate.

I wish someone would play the game and make a wish, it's kinda the whole point.
Radio

Granted, the next wishmaster was ME, raDIO!

I wish for the ability to read the minds of those I'm in physical contact with.
Granted, but you can only pick up lewd thoughts.

I wish I could skip this Chemistry homework and Rp instead without getting points off my grade.
Spriggan

Granted, but every RP you do stinks and every word is in a different language.

I wish I could see my granny again(R.I.P, I love you granny!).
Granted, but you cannot interact with your grandmother and she will not acknowledge your existence.

I wish I could type on my keyboard without having to use my fingers to speed things up.
Spriggan

((Worth it.))
Granted, but your computer can not handle it and it breaks. You can no longer RP. :(

I wish I could eat lots of great tasting junk food without gaining weight or being unhealthy.
Granted but the to do so your body completely loses the ability to process nutrients or gain sustenance.

I wish I had a Stand from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.
Granted, but I've never seen Jojo and only have a loose idea of what Stands are so you have a ghost due following you and punching stuff on command, eating half of your food every time you sit down for a meal... that's totally what a Stand is, right?

I wish I made minimum wage just for being alive every hour on the hour on top of my salary.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus