Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

((apart from the eating half your food part, yeah close enough XD))
That1Gurly

Granted, but now you’re a slug. You never said being alive AND human, right?

I wish for permanent world peace
Granted, but now everyone loves each other so much, STDs and overpopulation begin to crumble away society, until the Earth can no longer sustain its population. Human kind dies out without laying a violent hand on one another.

I wish I could live in the world of Pokemon.
Granted, but you a small cut able tree blocking the path.

I wish to end world hunger.
That1Gurly

Granted, but homelessness is still a thing. Come on you could’ve fixed that too!

I wish for the world’s cutest and friendliest doggo ever!
Granted, but it is terminally ill and perishes in only a few days.

I wish for a purpose in life.
xKeatonx wrote:
Granted, but it is terminally ill and perishes in only a few days.

I wish for a purpose in life.

Granted, but your purpose in life is the complete destruction of all other life on the planet.

I wish Hollywood would quit screwing around and give us that live action Akira move.
Werren

Granted but it's the worst movie ever made, makes anyone who watches it lose all faith in humanity and permanently causes no chance of any anime live-action adaptations ever being made again.

I wish to have every book that has been and will be written.
Granted, but they are all in a language you will never be able to read.

I wish I could post faster.
Granted, but your posts are full of typos and people don't want to RP with you anymore.

I wish I could change my proportions and height at will.
That1Gurly

Granted, but every time you do, you drain life force out of your body. Killing you within weeks

I wish to be the most T H I C C
FujoshiQueen00

Granted, but you're too THICC that you gain your own gravitational pull, killing everyone on earth.

I wish to be a cat.
Granted, But everyone you ever loved now hates you and will never be within 1000 Miles of you without killing you.

I wish I had good grades.
That1Gurly

Granted, but you only know things you learn in school.

You forget how to walk...

You forget how to talk...

Even breathe....

So you die..

I wish for a carrot that is not tampered with at all, just the most perfect carrot ever.
Granted, but the carrot is made of plastic

I wish someone would love me
ddccaatt wrote:
Granted, but the carrot is made of plastic

I wish someone would love me

Granted,, but that person is a multi-dimensional warlord hell bent on mass-destruction who cages you up and tortures you to express his love.

I wish that I can draw better.
Rachel (played anonymously)

Granted, but the drawings haunt you and you may never return to a lifestyle not filled with demons.

I wish someone had a crush on me.
That1Gurly

Granted, but that person is a mental hospital escapee. Who is wildly insane and sees you as a god. As a result, they constantly kill animals and people, then leave them on your doorstep as offerings. When the police find ten bodies in your yard, they arrest you. The person then kills those cops and kidnapps you in attempt to rescue you, and keeps you in the basement they claim to be a “church”. You two are now claimed to be a serial killer duo.

I wish for a kind, immortal magical fairy that will give me a thousand wishes, that aren’t corrupted.

kek, kek, kek.....
RimCaster

Deinied...

Okay seriously, that's game break or not...
Kind fairy, it will be as annoying as Excalibur from soul eater, no even more, talking all the time about his life.
The fairy will fulfill the wishes based on its mood, and then the wishes will have a unique twist, they're not cursed but unpredictable, like a lottery, either they're bad, neutral or good, depends what you will get.

"Hey don't look with those furious eyes of yours, you said it, you don't want cursed wishes now it's lottery."

I don't have any wish so pass me.
That1Gurly

RimCaster wrote:
Deinied...

Okay seriously, that's game break or not...
Kind fairy, it will be as annoying as Excalibur from soul eater, no even more, talking all the time about his life.
The fairy will fulfill the wishes based on its mood, and then the wishes will have a unique twist, they're not cursed but unpredictable, like a lottery, either they're bad, neutral or good, depends what you will get.

"Hey don't look with those furious eyes of yours, you said it, you don't want cursed wishes now it's lottery."

I don't have any wish so pass me.

(I was kind of expecting someone to say something like “but it’s a dream” or “you die or someone else dies after you make a wish” so kudos for being unpredictable! :D )

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus