Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

iolhantheX

I wish I had more chocolate milk.
That1Gurly

Granted, but it’s expired, chunky, and smells like uncle joe.

I wish to find a book in English that’s actually good.
Granted, but the book is actually short and written in other languages you can never hope to read in, write in, and speak in...Heh, heh, heh...

I wish...Some of my characters weren't self-aware to their status as pawns.
Granted, but instead they are aware that they are characters and have knowledge of the real world and have banded together in an attempt to rebel against their creator, to gain true freedom. This will end in them breaking through their world and arriving in our world, intent on taking revenge on those who amused themselves with their suffering...starting with you, their creator.

I wish that I can adopt a snake.
iolhantheX

Wish granted, ...but it's rubber.

I wish I could find the clothes I like in my size.
Granted, but all those clothes are painfully uncomfortable, made from metal, or hard plastic and wood.

I wish that I could eat all the sweets that I want and never get fat.
iolhantheX

Wish granted, but once you start eating sweets you can't stop and eventually it all starts tasting the same.

I wish I could fly.
Granted, but you got your wings through illegal means and you cannot use it because due to a mistake in filing, you are now an incredibly dangerous wanted criminal that the moment you show your face, you would be gunned down by military aircrafts.

I wish that I can have perfect recall memory.
Granted, but your memory starts from the second you gained awareness in your mother's womb. You remember being trapped--immobile--for a prolonged period along with the trauma conga that is childbirth that followed. Sometimes, if you concentrate, you can still feel the sting of the surgeon's hand on your left buttock.

I wish the Earth was flat so we could kick the flat Earthers off the side.
iolhantheX

That one's just mean. No.

I wish I had a pet dragon.
FujoshiQueen00

Granted, but the dragon always wants to eat you. That was simple.

I wish I lived in Undertale and I'm friends with everyone.
Granted, but there’s a human making their way through Underground in a genocide run.

I wish I could transform back and forth into any animal at will.
Granted but you will never be able to transform back into your human form. And every time someone scares you. You’ll turn into a doffernt animal.

I wish I could stop changing my mind on switching out characters.
i wish for unlimited money
Alpha_Wolf245

nightmaregamesYT wrote:

((Lol mood))
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
It falls on you
I wish for a pie.
nightmaregamesYT wrote:

Granted, but the money comes from an orphanage that needs the money to say in business.
This, in turn, will cause the orphanage to go out of business and make the orphans homeless.
Sir_Grey wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
It falls on you
I wish for a pie.

granted but its poisoned
FujoshiQueen00

I wish the world would end.
How're you going to corrupt this?
I wish for my wish to be wished by a wishing wisher's wished wishes.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus