Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the puppies never allow you to even come close to them.

I wish for the Chiefs to win Super Bowl LIII.
Granted, they win by default when the stadium blows up.

I wish Trump would just finish his goddamn wall already and stop talking about it.
Granted, but it's made of hay and falls apart within seconds.

I wish for red pandas to no longer become endangered.
Granted, but with more numbers the species grows and ends up taking over the world after a strange mutation causes them to become much more aggressive.

I wish...I wish I was a dog...
BunBunUke

Oh I could be really awful. Your wish is granted, but you're a breeding dog.

I wish I had the power to grant wishes!
Ok first, don't even dare... *glares evilly as I sprout a double set of ram horns*

Wait...b-breeding dog?! Can I take it back now?!

You do realize you are already granting wishes right? They're just corrupt. I subject you to continue suffering this corrupted wish granting as I grant your wish. @_@ confusing!

I wish to unwish my last wish!!
BunBunUke

Your wish is unwished, but now you're in a... whore house.

I wish I could fly!
Granted, but the moment you touch the ground, the universe explodes.

I wish I was the President of the United States.
Granted, but it's only for a day, and whatever you do during that time is overwritten the next day.

I wish I had cat ears, you know, like a catgirl or a catboy!
Congrats, you have cat ears! Unfortunately, you now have the intelligence of a normal domestic cat as well. Meow goodbye to your human sapience.

I wish I was better at math.
BunBunUke

Granted, but now you suck at grammar.

I wish I had a fluffy blanket
Granted, but touching it gives you AIDS.

I wish I was the best baker in all the world!
BurningBridges

Granted, but your baked goods are so good they turn anyone who eats them into a mindless zombie with an insatiable hunger for more. ''Caaakes, caaakes...'' you hear them slurring as they break down the door to your bakery and attack you.

I wish I could go see my favourite band play live!
Granted, but as soon as you show up the stage with burst into flames and the show will be ruined.

I wish that I could be happy.
Granted but everyone you interact with becomes sad.

I wish I had cake.
Granted, but instead of vanilla extract it was made with cyanide.

I wish to have angel wings
Granted, but they're not attached to an angel, or to you... you just have a pair of giant, still bleeding, detached wings which decay by the day sitting in your living room.

I wish I had a less active sex life.
Granted, but now you can never get aroused, and have become sterile.

I wish I could skip highschool and go straight to college.
Granted, but you have none of the preparation and habits needed and get pounded with 30 hours of homework a week, surrounded by young adults who consider "binge drinking", "casual sex" and "procrastination" as hobbies, and all of them call you "kid" due to how much younger than everyone else you are and look. Teachers refer to you by your student number, as they would in any college, not your name, your classes are spread out anywhere between 8AM and 10PM daily, and nobody cares about your personal problems unless you make time to schedule an appointment with a college psychiatrist. Unless you have a car, you're thus stuck on campus for 14 hours every day, wondering who you could possibly hang out with while all the first years are too busy with getting adjusted to the difference between high school and college, and you're wondering how to pull off the quadratic equation homework from one of your compulsory classes that has nothing to do with your major. Since you have no equivalences, you're forced to take up recuperation classes that make you cover everything you would've learned in high school―the "basics"―in the course of a single semester. Meanwhile trying to find a part-time job that fits your schedule as you have to accumulate 30,000$ to pay for the next semester or get kicked out regardless of your grades. Add to this the fact that since the only college that would accept you is over a 20 hour drive away from your home, you had to move out of your parents' place. The rent is 900$ a week and you must add your daily chores atop of your classes, homework and part time job. Your next bit of time off is a 15 minute slot Thursday around 5:40 PM, and you barely got 18 hours of sleep in the last 10 days. I didn't corrupt your wish, by the way, that's just how college is.

I wish buses in my city would actually be on time.
Granted, but everyone you ever knew is run over by the unstoppable buses.

I wish I was skinnier and healthy.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus