Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Easter RPR

Title says it all. Hope everyone has a good Easter Sunday and enjoys time with family and friends. Me in the meantime. I'll be sitting here chipping away at my character sheets. Enjoy the day RPR and hope everyone stays safe today. Remember. If you drink don't drive. Do the watermelon crawl.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Also, don't drink and fly spaceships :)

Happy easter everyone!
Sanne Moderator

Darnit Lance, you beat me to it! :P

Happy Easter everyone! May you win with 'eier tietsje' (like I did today!), eat lot of chocolate bunnies and eggs and have a lovely time with your family! :D Even if you're not religious you can still enjoy having a great day regardless ;)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Hard to beat some who's on the forums nearly 24/7. Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'm not a religious person but I'm happy to eat chocolate :)
Happy Easter everyone! :) Today is a fantastic day!

Also, Lance; I love that song.

WOOT FOR CANDY! And I got a neat thing call JiGaZo. It's a puzzlemaker thing. I'm gonna try it out right now! :D
I don't know how often I'll be on today, going out to some big family shindig we always do :)
Have a great day everyone! <3
SeraphicStar

May you all, religious or not, have a lovely Easter.

I'll make a RP song set to it's beat just for you then. Heh. I already owe the RPR community a RPing song set to Blake Sheltons if I was your man anyways. So it'll be 2 songs I need to make.
Happy Easter, gang. Eat lots of chocolate on my behalf. The Kupo says so, for she has none.

But that aside, seriously, have a good & safe day, folks.

No really eat lots of chocolate for me please. I'm not shopping for discounted candy 'till tomorrow.

Alas I cannot eat thy divine treat of chocolateness for I myself have none as well. Kirby cry...(´Д` )
Happy Easter guys! 8D
... time to go find chocolate.
Meedleboot wrote:
Happy Easter guys! 8D
... time to go find chocolate.

*groans and rubs stomach* Don't say that word. ;-;
*ate too much chocolate and is lactose intolerate*
I thought my meds would work with it, but I ate too much chocolate and only took one pill (can take up to 4 at a time).

...Happy Easter. Don't pig out on treats guys.
Happy Easter to all of you wonderful people on RPR!~

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Easter RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus