Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » You Know You're Shamelessly Addicted When...

you know you're shamelessly addicted to goldfish crackers and music when you eat three whole bags of them and haven't taken my earbuds out in over eight hours.
You know you're shamelessly addicted when you realize that oxhorn laughing at seeing a radroach wearing a derby hat on the toliet makes you laugh too.(Timecode: 2:25:47)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You've bought 16 string bikini swimsuits for your honeymoon and your forever patient fiance looks at you like you're crazy.(True story)
You know you're shamelessly addicted to Mass Effect when most of your wardrobe is covered in N7's.
Addicted when you dreaming of what your playing or doing every single day.
Beldesia

You know your shamelessly addicted when all you want to roleplay and try to roleplay is OUAT, specifically: RobinxAlice and RubyxDorthy...sence female and female romances are like your drug XD
You know you're shamelessly addicted to chocolate frosting when you inhale 2 containers per day.
You know you're shamelessly addicted to a show when you watch every episode/season multiple times without getting tired of it. Or when you imagine yourself as a character in the universe of the show.

I just realized I get way too attached to the shows I watch. :P
You know you're shamelessly addicted to troping when you look up at the clock and realize that three hours have passed since you sat down to do 'character research' on TVTropes.org...and you're supposed to be doing some actual writing today but forgot.
You know you're shamelessly addicted to tabletop RPGs when you start statting up characters for fun and you join another game even though you've already got your hands full...
AdoniVae

You know your shamelessly addicted to Skyrim when you have been playing it for 10 hours straight and haven't used the restroom because you SWEAR that you are almost done but the quest keeps going on and the next thing you know, you have been chasing an effing deer across all of Tameriel...
You know you're shamelessly addicted to TV when you find you've been surfing the channels looking for something to watch...for the past two hours.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » You Know You're Shamelessly Addicted When...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus