Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Desert Magic (open)

Ayelle (played by Ayelle_Detonier)

((((I'm going to widraw, If som1 wants make a story out of killing me, last time i checked som1 grabbed me?, sorry, i have some RL time consumers so i wont be capable of posting for quite a while))
Iavre Genren (played by Cookiesareyummie)

“Iavre , You Guys should do something about the sandstorm .”

“I think nobody likes it to choke in sand.” She sighed “But if I would die then I would die in a cool way , sandstorm could be cool.”
Grey 906 (played anonymously)

Too much was happening at once.
There was a sandstorm outside, a bad one by the sound of it, and now there was a new girl who crawled into their tent and drank most of their water. Grey watched Cordell grab the girl and couldn't help but smile.
That's what happens when you stumble upon a bandit camp, he thought ruefully.
Mystic was now tied to a pole in the middle of the tent, having ran outside screaming his head off about the oncoming sandstorm. But Grey could hear Marcelle's voice. The bandit leader sounded calm.
This isn't the first time, then, Grey wondered. How much have these people seen?

----

Sampson had just slipped on his sand mask when someone came tumbling through Silveris's wall of fire. She landed in a roll, flames still licking at her clothes.
Sampson didn't hesitate. He threw a knife straight for her face.

“Can you get off me !” She looked frustrated “I don’t know you so don’t touch me!” She tried to push him off her
Rook (played by Juls)

((Thanks for letting us know Ayelle!))

"Well, princess, shoulda thought of that 'fore sneakin' in here," Cordell said, giving her a shake, then dragging her outside toward Marcelle and Silveris. The sandstorm was already started to bear down and he knew they could not stay outside long. "Got 'em flockin to us today, boss!" he yelled over the rising wind. "Found this one in there hidin' with the prisoners."

"Any reason not to sell 'er to the witch with the rest of 'em?" he asked, on the slim chance this girl was some kind of relation to one of the bandits.

Iavre looked worried “You guys are crazy , I am not something you can sell!”
As soon as the one-eyed bandit drags the intruder out, Mirima pulls her canteen from the bag and hurries it to the injured woman. "Mirima's the name," she says with a smile. "And you don't need to speak if you'd rather not. I might be able to do just a little something for your injuries, but it'd be much more helpful if I still had my mandore. But I guess we'll just have to do without though, won't we?" She smiles as she takes back the canteen, "Better?"

She takes the canteen to Grey next. With his burns, he's more likely than the rest to be dehydrated. "Here. Drink up. You need it. The rest of us can wait." Once he's finished she flops herself back down where she had been before and curls into a ball as if sleeping.

“I NEED WATER , GUYS I NEED IT!” She shits a bit for attention , so she could talk with someone who would be kind “PLEASE!”
Both Silveris and Marcelle turned around at the same time when they heard Iavre's screams for water and Silveris stepped forward to slap the girl but Marcelle stopped him, his grin never wavering, and Marcelle bent down to inspect their new prisoner.

"Well done, Cordell! You're right, we seem to be a magnet for intruders. She's in better condition than the others, so we should be able to easily sell her. Oh little girl you're in for a ride now! And do be quiet, us bandits are not very fond of screaming, dehydrated desert rats. Put her in the prisoner's tent, and make sure you tie her tightly."

“No please not!” She start crying and tears dropped on her skin “I just wanna go home .”

“Please.” She looked hopefully “Don’t do that too me.”
Rook (played by Juls)

Rook took the canteen gratefully and held it to her lips with her bound hands. She probably could've drank most of it, but she knew others were in need as well, so gave it back to Mirima after only a few gulps. "A bit. Thanks. I'm Rook. How did..."

She left her question unasked as the tent flap was pushed open again; Cordell returning already with the girl still in tow. Sand blew in behind him and the tent flap waved wildly in the wind. It looked like the girl was crying, but Rook was in no position to intervene as the one-eyed bandit bound Iarve's hands tightly and just shoved her toward the other bound prisoners.

"Maybe you'll find a good home with the desert witch." Cordell smirked. "I hear she takes good care of her stock. Needs 'em healthy and fat 'fore she cooks 'em up in her stew pot."

He laughed at his own cleverness, then pulled his bandana up over his face and left the tent, at least pulling the flap closed and tying it so that sand wasn't being blown around as much.

"Are you okay?" Rook asked Iarve. Of course not... what a silly question... none of them were okay...

Iavre looked away , and looked painfully too her hands .she wanted too say something , but she simply didn’t want to talk anymore .

She look frighten , a witch ! Those guys where crazy and evil , so why could a witch like that not exist . She looked too her dress it was wet because of her tears
Grey 906 (played anonymously)

Grey gratefully swallowed Mirima's water, although he was careful to only take a sip. Cordell had dragged the new girl outside and, a few minutes later, dragged her back into the tent. She had tears on her face.
"Hey, hey, get it together," Grey said, staring at the girl uncertainly. He shifted the chains around his arms.
He hated watching people cry.

She looked up a bit emberassed “Sorry.” She said soft and looked back down
Once the girl is brought back into the tent and the bandit has left, Mirima again pulls out the canteen. She takes a sip herself and then lets the others have it again. Iavre receives it last as she's already practically drained a full canteen.

The tent by this time is getting to be dark, so it takes Mirima a few seconds of rooting around in her bag to find the biscuits again. Once she does she makes sure that each of the prisoners gets one. "Hide them if anyone comes in here, and, for goodness sakes, don't anyone dare make a peep about this!" she warns.

"Now, where is that thing..." she mumbles as she continues digging through a few pockets. "There! Get... over here." She locates a small vial but has some trouble pulling it from the small pocket with her hands tied together. She returns to Rook's side and quietly explains, "It's an elfin ointment. I don't have much, and I think Grey needs some. But if you want, I can give you a bit. You'll have to help me though; I really can't see your injuries with this darkness."

“I want to come home.”

“To my bed and my teddybear.” She looked hopefully “We will go home right?”
Rook (played by Juls)

Now that Rook had some water and was feeling less woozy, she found that she was actually very hungry. She forced herself to eat the dry biscuit slowly, closing her eyes and savoring each nibble as if it were a fine delicacy.

"Better use it on Grey," Rook said between nibbles, talking to Mirima, but looking at Grey, wondering how he was staying so calm. Those blisters had to be incredibly painful.

Anticipating protest, she added quickly, "Someone bandaged mine up already." She moved the injured shoulder slightly, the sloppy bandage job just visible beneath her torn and bloodied shirt. She had no memory of anyone bandaging her, but assumed it had been one of the bandits. "I don't think we could get the bandages off then back on with bound hands."

“I am Iavre , and my hands hurt.” She looked painfully “It hurts so much.” She started to cry again
"If you wish," Mirima replies to Rook's request to use the ointment on Grey. It is true that the bandages would be quite difficult to work with, and there would always be the possibility of reopening the wounds by removing the bandages. "Perhaps you are right and that is better after all."

She shuffles her way over to Grey and informs him of the ointment. "I don't have nearly enough to heal those burns, but it should at least keep out infection and help with the pain. ...If you'd like, of course."

The young girl starts off to crying again just then, and Mirima feels for her pain and fear. She turns her head in the girl's direction and smiles. "We know, sweetheart, we really do. There's not much can be done for it. It's best to keep your hands still so the rope doesn't cut in so much. We don't know what's going to happen, but none of us have given up hope yet. We'll just have to work together to get out of this. But right now, some people need a bit of rest and care. I'm Mirima, by the way. Wish we were meeting under nicer circumstances."

Then she turns back to Grey and quietly hums a cheerful, relaxing little tune as she sets to work on his wounds. ((Unless of course he has denied the care))

((I swear I never expected this character to become the "Team Mom"...))
The bandits intended on waiting out the storm, the strong winds whipping at the wall of fire and sending the flames dancing violently in the air, first leaning this way, then leaning the other, but Silveris managed to keep his hold on his fire, although he was beginning to feel a slight ache in his chest.

He turned to Marcelle. "How much longer do you think this will last?"

At first, Marcelle didn't reply, for he was too busy staring at the dust and sand beyond the wall of flames, watching them twirl in the air and cover the landscape in a hazy, gritty, brown fog, and Marcelle lifted his mask a little bit higher over his face and glanced at Silveris.

"The sandstorms before left as suddenly as they came. But I have a feeling this one is different. I estimate another day or two. Otherwise, this might not be just any sandstorm."

"What do you mean?"

"Jadis always has something brewing in her pot."

"This is the witch's doing?"

The corner of Marcelle's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Could be."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Desert Magic (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus