Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Someone who isn't sure what they want, but knows what they can do. A combat-ready fighter, with a thought clenched to their mind as to who they want to be...Interesting.
Beetle (played by Jejune)

“You seem to bury a part of yourself. Nobody is truly devoid of emotion, so I’m sure, under the right scenario, with the right person, you’ll reveal your true self.” She smiled a little at the person kindly.
Allurik (played anonymously)

"You are a small but mighty little glow spark, try not to be too caught up in being a pleaser."
Anneli (played by cloudyrain)

"You remind me of Xiao... you're also love adventures and you're mysterious, but secretly friendly."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ahahahahahahahaah! Foolish mortal, you're much too sensitive. The world is a dangerous place, and I'd hate to see you cry. Not that I don't want you to cry, it's just that your tears will attract more unkind people..."
Lumina (played anonymously)

It's hard to read the elf's expression as she peers at Gundham, assessing him before speaking. "How do you mortals say it? You seem to have a few screws loose... However, I suppose you cannot be all bad, if you take care of those small rodents well."
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

You seeming hold yourself above others you simply feel you do not understand. Not exactly the most socially inept, either, it seems. Your demeanor is a bit insensitive. You claim yourself to be different yet hold nothing to truly prove this. You say those who can simply talk can betray you, yet you act paranoid over 4 hamsters.. Frankly, you are a strange one..
Lumina (played anonymously)

Lumina squints, "You speak with such certainty but your assessment skills are subpar at best." She dismisses the AI blandly.
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"A being of pure light! My, my, what a comely and succulent find..." The barghest chuckles but his ears droop slightly afterwards. "Eh, wish I could find someone like you to be the light in my darkness."
“We finally meet barghest! Oh the destruction and mischief we could cause together, can you just feel the excitement at the thought of it? But that’s assuming we wouldn’t try to kill each other, hopefully it wouldn’t come to that, this is my Sunday best I’m wearing.”
Cú Sidhe (played anonymously)

"There's only one real Barghest, and cauld will your bones be when I'm done. I am borne of the black moors of the north. For I am also known as Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness, and Cwn Annwn, Trash, Skriker, and the Dog of Hell. You silly manthing. We will meet soon enough."
Silver (played anonymously)

"Oh! I have never seen such a dark beast before. Please, you must tell me more about yourself and your origins!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" You seem very kind and gental ... wait your half unicorn okay you got alot of talking to do Mister!!"
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kiyotaka just looks at her. "Now, this is why we listen to the rules and do well in school."
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“Dude, you look like you could use a chill pill, a 3 month vacation, and therapy sessions and you would probably need them all at the same time. I’m a robot and even I don’t like rules.”
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

A fellow AI? Now that's intriguing..
K1-B0 (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Look at that, I'm a robot too!... Ahah... It's kind of hard to tell... But, I think you seem nice, I guess..."
Buffy Summers (played anonymously)

"Robot? Please don't smash the town looking for your significant other. Also, Glad to meet you."
Six (played anonymously)

"You speak without thinking."
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

You seem quite the demonic fellow

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus