Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“Perhaps not.. the most friendly of people. However there are positive qualities there. You seem like the type to want friends but struggle to keep them. I’m not sure.”
“You look you have whole libraries of knowledge that you’ve learned in your travels, in fact, I am certain I’ve seen your face in an old black and white photo! How many lifetimes of memories and adventures are rattling about that head of yours.... Want to catch a bite to eat? I promise that I will not pry.... much.”
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"You probably smell good, but other than that, I don't like you."
Erin Reece (played anonymously)

“I don’t really like liars so we likely not going to get along..”
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“You strike me as someone who’s been hurt in the past, maybe it leaves you more hesitant to open up to people again. Though, I think past that, you seem like a considerate and kind person.”
Cora (played by Dib2435)

"You seem very formal and gentle, plus you look like a person who is a Viajero del tiempo ( Time Traveler )"
Pint (played anonymously)

"Well, ain't ye the bloody ray of sunshine? Bah.. there's too many bloody wankers in the multiverse anyway, it's refreshing to see a good hearted lass like ye around fer a change."
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“You must be of the Dwarven folk, a pleasure to meet you! Rough around the edges, rarely beats around the bush with sensitive topics, and a spectacular fighting companion, yet it would seem you might differ from you people in some ways. A sense of empathy for others, maybe a good grasp of your emotions, and just a touch of what your people would call “softness,” I recommend keeping it, it is best to have something you don’t need than to need something you don’t have.”
Alran Halfelven (played anonymously)

"Optimistic, artistic, and loves the outdoors. We should get along fine."
Kiro (played by TyroDragon45)

You seem like an alright guy, wanna go have a beer?
Lumina (played anonymously)

"You are certainly no Earthly creature, so I am quite curious about who and what you are.."
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"A Ljósálfar?" he looks at you, his nostrils tensing up as he gives a good sniff at your scent "No, you're... something different. You essence reminds me of them and... Sleipnir?"

Fenris moves closer to you, perhaps to have a second opinion from his eyes as well

"You are quite the peculiar... creature"
Anu (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"A big dog, do you like squeaky toys?"
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

"Someone that enjoys wandering about antagonizing people for their own amusement. A troll essentially."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ahahahahahahahaah! How unique. I feel we would get along just fine."
Lunella (played anonymously)

"A demon who likes hamsters. Well, it takes all sorts. I hope you clean those clothes after your hamsters have finished sitting on your shoulders."
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"A natural beauty, natural strength, and determination. Tempestuous yet also gentle. You have this Aesi's affection."
“A bona fide Hunter! Not many of those walking about, seeing as their life span shortens drastically. I wonder if you would ever try to hunt me, maybe in my Nova form? Hopefully you include humans in your list of monsters, cause some of us are worse than the daemons themselves.” (Keeping this here because it took a bit to write, I like it, and I ain’t deleting it. The next part is to the frikin demon crow elf.)
“What the hell are you? Look like a drow, but you’re not and you act like a vampire, but you’re not that as well. Although I do believe you would be one of the few beings in reality that would give me a good fight though, I just have to figure out which button to push to make you snap.”
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

“You seem to be a bit hardy at times. You feel the need to be tough, even when it really isn’t necessary, as a sort of defense mechanism.” She stayed silent for a moment, before bursting out laughing “I would make a horrible therapist, don’t listen to me.” She shook her head in amusement.
Sarissa (played anonymously)

"A ghost! Are you cursed to the material realm because of some curse or do you linger here willingly? That is the question..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus