Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Nails (played anonymously)

"Speaking as a professional criminal you're supposed to be my anathema, Holmes but.... you know what? I appreciate your brutal honesty, man."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm...you seem a little wild, but a little wildness can be fun! Healthy, even. You seem spunky too, and I admire that!"
“You seem like would absolutely love capturing the beauty of Starfall on paper or canvas, you’re welcome to come to the mountain verandas in the city any time during the spring to witness and capture it in my book.”
Hmmyour intresting lady seem like adventure
Six (played anonymously)

“Easy to please. Intelligent... yet simple in taste.”
Cariadron (played anonymously)

"Velioth mi'shier?" His cold amphibious eyes glared towards the humanoid. "Undisciplined." He said simply.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

“Oh my you are tall!
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" To be honest you look like your in your early 20's and not in your teens "
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

"You sure know a lot about space! That must mean you're like, really smart. I didn't know that anyone knew stuff about space, other than that it's out there and it's really big, and that you probably die if you fall off the edge of the earth. Um, anyway! You seem like you probably have some interesting stories to tell, with all the traveling and stuff you've done!"
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“You seem very friendly, and you’ve got a nice voice. I think we’d be friends, for sure. And you seem quite excitable, I like it better when people are friendly than angry all the time.”
Pint (played anonymously)

"There's more to ye than it appears, laddie. I should know, takes an interdimensional hopper to know one, ye know wot I mean?"
Ixchel (played by Galaxy-Star)

"You seem like you should be down in mines digging up treasure. But also that drunk you would not be fun to be around. But I guess other than that we could get along fine."
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Oh, wow! So interesting! You seem really cool. I sure hope you do, or did, well in school! After all, it is a student's responsibility to do their very best!"
“While I am all for following the rules and such, you seem to take it a *little* to far. Also, school is overrated, homeschool is best.”
"i want to get to know you more. You seem like a noble person so far"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" You seem really calm and very childish, you might get along with my whole family and I "
Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

"First impression," Diahn narrowed his eyes slightly as he pondered, his lips twitching in a thievish smile as he came up with a conclusion, "You seem rich."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte narrowed her eyes at the stranger giving the man an unnerving stare as she looked him up and down with inquisitive eyes. “ You look like someone I can’t trust.”
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"Oooh, a Tiefling bard!! Don't see one of your kind every day. Ah, but I sense you're not quite as.. 'demonic' as some of your kin. There's a smell of innocence about you. What a pity!"
Anna (played by FriedStars)

"Now you are a monster if I've ever seen one!" Anna exclaimed with a wide grin, a hand on her hip the other one holding her trusty sword, "Oh the kingdoms we could destroy together"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus