Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"We have quite a bit in common, and you seem like a kind person. I think we could be friends."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like a kind soul, I wish my sister were like you to be honest. "
Macey (played by Primrose-Chan)

WHAT IN THE DEVILDOM YOU SEEM SO COOL! 100% would befriend you if I got the chance.
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“Dang Macey, you are quite hot! Come by the clubhouse sometime!”
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"I would pretty much say that you seem like the person who causes anarchy. Every. Single. Time."
Sarah (played by DragonBorn123)

"You like the type of person who likes book. Or someone who is pretty smart."
Lumina (played anonymously)

"Your name, it means Princess or Noblewoman. And you carry yourself with the grace of one, a Lady of the Night perhaps. There is a softness in your face and voice that belays your innate kindness. Ah, but, you seem so young to have become what you are. If you should ever need shelter, I would be glad to lend you help."
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"We meet again benevolent one, and indeed, I believe my title for you says it all. You seem far too kind to be real. Usually I am disgusted by compassion, but in your case I find it highly endearing. Those who make your acquaintance are truly fortunate."
Marya Zaleska (played anonymously)

The countess narrows her eyes on the ancient being, laying right hand on the hilt of her silver blade. “If you step out of line, Beast, I will slay you.”
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"HAHAHAHAHA!! Now that's more like it. Try me, little warrior! You will not prevail...."
Sgt Johnson (played by Shadeslayer45)

"well i'll be dammed first the covenant and now an oversized mutt no matter you may think yourself invincible but once the corps and i give you a belly full of lead you'll be singing a different tune. you sir are a enemy of humans but you are dumb if you think we are just going to standby and do what you want"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like a good person, no wonder why you where chosen for your job."
"Quite the intimidating lady... but you seem like someone who can take care of herself. Hold your own, so to speak. There's something admirable in that, I think."
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"A man who values nature, yet seeks wisdom and appreciates the simple life. Praiseworthy. My passion lies with roses, Damascus to be precise. If it would be agreeable to you I would suggest a trade in knowledge."
"Disconcerting. Someone to be wary of and potentially investigate from a distance."
Silver (played by fiesch)

"My dear I would suggest, well while I may not follow my own advice well, that you remember to rest. Your body is the only one you have. Though I can understand and admire your drive for answers. You are stronger than I in that aspect. I wish you well in your journey...just remember to rest sometimes."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi regards the stranger with interest, studying him with an artistically trained eye. "You seem like the adventurous type, if I had to guess; there's something about you that's...subtle, but hidden behind what seems like exaggeration. Almost like your clothes--mostly monotone, but you wear such a bright, vibrant red on the outside, as if you're hiding the white and black." She pauses, then smiles slightly. "But, maybe you're not trying to hide anything and just like that color combination. Can't say I blame you! It's very nice. Good luck to you on your travels, wherever they take you!"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim doesn't seem at all surprised to see Maisi as this was becoming more commonplace for the two, but that didn't mean he was any less pleased by their repeat encounters either. An expression of delight crossed his features, but there was something in Jim's eyes that suggested a lack of placidity. Perhaps it was the dark circles, or the absence of the typical fire otherwise blazing behind the obsidian. "Why hello again, darling," he spoke, his tone weary. "You are looking particularly effervescent today. Making it big out there yet, hm?"

He thrust his hands in silk-lined pockets and leaned back, his stance relaxed and thoughtful. "You've struggled quite a bit in your life choices, haven't you? Your passions aren't exactly something that pay the bills -- yet! You'll get there, I assure you, but it doesn't help that Ma' and Da' aren't entirely on board either. What you could use is something like a sponsor. Working multiple jobs hinders the creative energies -- I mean, take a look at yours truly." The consulting criminal chuckles softly, his exhaustion becoming more apparent.

"I think it's something you should consider, a budding artist such as yourself. Your work is good," Jim claims with assurance, polishing his statement with a conspiratorial smile. "It's really good, in fact, and I'm absolutely certain there is someone out there who would jump on the opportunity to fund your endeavors."
“Speaking of endeavors... my beloved brother has me training new recruits so that way I don’t find myself with half of the known galaxy trying to kill me. And by training I mean trying to not really kill them so they can get experience. You know, I do believe that your particular set of... talents, would be valued by the Marshals, learn how to do what you do and how to stop you as well. Quite a lucrative job, plus you get to do what you love without the side effect of governments trying execute you. You still make me want to punch you though, so the fact that I haven’t is a major impact from last year.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim can't help but to roll his eyes at the familiar presence of meaningless anarchy -- they practically roll right out of their sockets in doing so. "Ugh, you. You've been nothing but boorish since the day we've met, but c'est la vie, I suppose," he sighs in abject disdain. "You can't help it, it would seem; chaos for chaos sake. Nothing applied, no designation, no concept of restraint or objective. Just a wanton pursuit of inconsequential destruction. It grates on my every nerve. We are not even comparable," the crime consultant gestures vehemently, a directing, accusative finger moving from the other back toward himself.

"I optimize my world to better suit not just myself, but those around me," Jim explains, though he didn't bank on the man grasping any of what he was saying. "Call it what you will, though. You have struck me in the past, and you'll likely do it again, because that is your default personality setting. It's boring. You're boring. And you will likely keep moving through life, treading the same aimless paths doing what you do for the sake of your insipid pandemonium."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus