Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Aravan (played anonymously)

"A thief of the sea, stealing the hearts of many. Ferocious and demanding."
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“Ah, a bonafide rogue! Quick of feet, filled with charm, master of the shadows, one doesn’t tend to meet those these days, I wonder if you would be interested in a certain, operation, I’m spearheading.” If the metallic could show he was smiling he would be grinning mischievously.
K1-B0 (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah... I believe you are another robot. Well then, you seem like a good one."
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“You seem honest, if a little too honest at times. Maybe you sometimes struggle to read the room? But really, you definitely mean well, and your emotions aren’t limited to programs. That’s what I think, at least.”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Well...I'd say you seem like a very cool, calm kind of guy. Maybe a little quiet, but probably pretty well-mannered." She tilts her head, studying him thoughtfully. "I get the feeling that you might be looking for something, or that you might feel a little out of place? Pardon me if I assume too much... Best of luck to you in your travels, wherever they take you!"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"You are in the midst of figuring it all out," Sherlock stated matter-of-factly. "Give yourself time; it'll be an all encompassing realization albeit a bit overwhelming for when you do. I can tell that you are nomadic by nature by the wear of your shoes, but that's hardly important to you. You spend an excessive amount of time out of doors, and there is a defined crease on you palm between your thumb, index, and middle finger -- an artist by trade. And likely the temperament to go along with it. You've garnered some recognition for your work, but the disapproval from your parents have forced you to take financial responsibility for your endeavor."

"You prefer not to adhere to social norms, but unfortunately the banality of society has other intentions. How dreadful," he continues, scoffing. "I suffer the same plight. Perhaps you'll acquire the technique and experience to earn your acclaim. I've been told that passion is the genesis of genius, however, I don't know how true that is."
“You seem to be the kind to know everything about every situation once you’re in it...I know a man just like that but he hides among the shadows.” She tilts her head to the side and narrows her eyes “however, you seem to also stretch yourself a little thin...your ruling class and the commoners? How do you find time for anything?”
Ashuro (played anonymously)

"I think you're a cynic... But a kind one, I would suppose. You have had some rough times. But you're getting through them, of course...
You're defiant against the world, but you love very deeply. That's what I think. Yes."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" You seems to be very divertido (fun) to be around and the quiet type to be honest"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"You seem nice... A little too nice..." He smiled his unnaturally wide smile.
“A liar and one without any redeeming qualities, you are obsessed with grape soda for some reason and you’re social skills, if you happen to have any, are severely lacking. You should spend some time with my half brother, maybe he’ll rub off on you.”
Nadeza Nin Balas (played by KilNi)

"Stuck up." Nadeza was cruel in her words as her tone was harsh and cold, though it spoke as if she did not care. "You seem rich and stuck up, a silver spoon up your--" She was cut off when a maid panicked at her unspoken foul language.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"It is a pity you did not include the harp in your likes, the harp is rare yet it only needs a gentle touch to bring joy or sorrow to the air. A beauty like you with such a unique gift would be welcome in my world."
Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

"A pervert." Diahn shrugged as he did not bother to look at the man, raising his brows as his eyes stay cast to the ground.

"Probably gonna break my legs because I lie a lot or something."
Ashuro (played anonymously)

"You're biting your thumb. Doesn't that hurt? Your eyes look desperate. Are you sad or angry?"
Ashuro looks like they want to give you a pat on the head.
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“You seem friendly. A soft person, maybe even a little too soft? It seems like you’d struggle to stick up for yourself, but that can be a positive quality too. Overall, you seem like the type to stay out of trouble and take care of people you love.”
Woah, he's kinda hot. Wonder if he's a vampire. What's his star sign?
"Hello!"

"I don't know. I mean, you seem nice, but I'd feel bad if I insulted you. Even though I really wanna insult you."
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

"Weak and puny." Ante responded coldly as he puffed on the joint in his mouth, eyes hard like steel as he gazed down at the shorter boy. "You remind me of an old annoyance of mine who died by an angel. They were definitely like you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus