Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ooh, a Phoenix!...Magnificent!...Uh...Can I pair you with my Final Attack Materia?"
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiled at Akumi, "You seem fun. Mind helping me pull a prank on someone?" It started to snow slightly.
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Oh cool! Another ice person!" The silver haired girl giggles, realizing she accidently made a pun.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth glared at Meyneth, "A goddess of light huh? I now know another person that I should take out." Purple lightning crackled across Seth's body.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ice to meet you?" Shrugging at her own bad pun, she just freezes over...something? "Interesting...Hey, wait, what are you?...And, uh. Stay a few paces away from me?"

The girl tilts her head. "Well, I guess apart from the whole immortality thing I'm pretty much a normal human." She then smiles. "I can tell your also really good at ice stuff! I like that."
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

"O-oh, hi th-there." Fuyu looks down at the ground. "I-I am Fuyu, y-you remind me a-alot of F-Festia." The wind picked up slightly but her hair did not blow in the wind.

"Oooh, I never met a wind person before!" She happily smiles at the girl. "I find it interesting."
His eyes twinkle, and despite a great bit of outward awe, he manages a jaunty flourish as he bows. "A pleasure to meet, fair one. Do you have need of anything? Anything at all, I will at least hear out any request."
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice eyed Enrique suspiciously, "You really left your house in those clothes? So childish." Ice started to form on the ground around her, "Should I freeze you in place until you go and change your outfit?"
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hey, what do you have against outfits of all things?! You monster!"
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Well, someone certainly seems fiery." To emphasise fiery the man demonstrates his control of fire by conjuring an orb of it.
Zhao Ti (played by Xiaolong)

Zhao Ti was impressed with the man's display of fire. He was not surprised at it, just simply impressed. He thought that the way people managed to manifest their Qigong was a sign that they were innovative and creative. "I like cheeseburger," he said in acknowledgement of the being's use of the flame.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise nodded at Zhao, "A man that is willing to sacrifice himself for others, not many are like that these days." Blaise pulled the gem off of his sleeve and it turned into a sword of fire. He started to do some training.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Interesting...it appears to be a subset of Blades..." The gold and silver gem on the man's chest glows as he summons a glasslike sword made out of some kind of energy.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiled at Alvis, "You seem like the curious type, mind helping on a mission later?" Snow grabbed her gem on her bracelet and it changed into a bow of ice. She fired an arrow at a tin can and the can froze solid.
One word: Puu~

So dorbz and fun-loving, yet adventurous and stuff. You won't be disappointed when adventuring with me~
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Yeah, he gets that from me." Zanza waves at Snow. "Your the second ice user I've ever met."
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth looked over at Zanza, "I can sense a great deal of dark energy from you. Mind helping me destroy the world sometime?" Purple lightning crackled all around Seth.
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Oof...world destruction...not too fond of doing that." He grasps his chest "Didn't go too well either."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus