Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Drak (played by Dregnosteel)

Drak looked at Zanza, "You seem to be strong, but do not forget that I am stronger than you." Drak's body then completely changes to metal and he punches a nearby wall creating a pretty big hole in it.
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"Demonstrating strength huh?" The man punches a wall with a chaos enhanced mechanical arm, completely shattering it. "How about that?"

Drak smirked, "You call that strength?" He punched the ground and it vibrated and caused three buildings to fall down.
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"You challenging me?!" He creates a massive chaos explosion, creating a large crater. Soon after he falls over in exhaustion.

"What does it look like I am doing?" Drak's body returns to normal. He holds out his hand and a flail spiked at the end formed in his hands. He flung the flail up and then slammed it down, hard, on the ground. A massive earthquake formed and caused a landslide from a nearby mountain. The mountain now looks like a normal hill instead of a mountain.
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Mmm, you heard of the term glass cannon?" Zanza admires Drak's display. "Well in Van's case it's more like paper death star."
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice just sighed, "Boys will be boys." She said as she shook her head side to side.
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"I like seeing other ice people." she giggles. "It's cool!"
Xel Key Ash Zed (played by AlexSilverX)

"I... cannot tell what age they are." Shrugging off the issue, the cyborg'd bring a cigarette to his lips and set it aflame with the torch in his index finger, taking a long drag before pulling it from between his lips and blowing out a cloud just in time to extinguish his bangs. "...gotta mess around with the settings again, huh?" he would lament, watching the smoke below up into the air.

"Oh don't worry, I can't remember how old I am either." She smiles. "I like all the techy stuff you have there."
A brooding furrow appears on his face as he slowly inspects the gal standing in front of him. "You seem like a fair gal.. but there's more to ya than meets the eye, isn't there?" He slowly clasps his hands together. "Are you even mortal?"
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

"Well... the same can be said of you...." Varen had to point that out. A walking cat-man. Really. Did no one notice how weird that was?

"Yeah, not mortal at all!" She continues to act cheerful. "After the first few thousand years you kind stop counting. You seem interesting. I like cats." She points at Varen. "I can tell you do shadow stuff too! Your the second shadow guy I've met."
"Heh, yeah, I’m quite a fair gal indeed," he snaps back at the meagre man with a sarcastic smirk on his lips. “Cats?” He turns to the girl again. "It’s Husk Detective, lady!"
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Most intriguing...it appears to be a statue brought to life through some from of energy..." The man's golden eyes scan the creature. "However, I cannot detect a power source or details on the AI..."

"Thanks... you're a bit bright yourself..." Varen couldn't help but redden. He meant it in a lot of ways.

"I-I mean, not in a bad way! Let's see here... literally, personality wise, appearance wise, power wise...
Oh crap, I mean, you're pretty, but I don't mean it just like that, I mean- GAH!!"

Poor sod. You can't talk to girls properly. You don't know romance, even if it hit you on the head. Elyzia sighed in Varen's head.

"A-anyways... Mr. Husk Detective... yeah, you're a bit fair. Haven't you seen a mirror? Or are they all broken?"
Ach, a bit mean-spirited. Oh, well. He had to recover his cool somehow.

He faced the analogical person. "What's an AI? Is it like a spirit?"

"Well, most of them were, thanks you," Randle shrugged. There was no actual hate in his voice, just a little teasing tone that made it almost sound like a snarky chuckle. His silver eyes glanced at the guy who was blabbing about AI - whatever the hell that was... "AI? Fancy word for Hellfire, I suppose.."

"And you're... looking rather pale. You OK, Beanstalk?" he said, gesturing at the lithe man whose soft human skin was almost as white as snow. He didn't catch the scent of sickness though, so maybe this was one of those undead humans..
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Ah yes, I forget I occasionally deal with those not too technologically advanced." The man explains robotically. "An AI is an artificial intelligence programmed into a machine using high tech, ranging from simple mimicking to basic problem solving skills and learning ability to full sapience such as I."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise glanced at Alvis, "You seem to be the curious type, might even be helpful in tracking down some bounties."

"So you're an AI? I can tell you're artificial...."

"Beanstalk? Beanstalk? Just who're you calling beanstalk, bean? Though I am perfectly fine, thank you. A little demented, but that's normal. Well, most of the time."

That is NOT the way to get girls.. Elyzia muttered.

He glanced at the redhead. "What're you, Jimmy Neutron?"

Who's Jimmy Neutron? Elyzia asked?

No idea. Varen responded.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus