Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise studies One for a bit, "You seem a bit unstable, which is kind of like me. I will be keeping my eye on you." Blaise leaned against a wall.
Teresa (played by Miwi_Sama)

"S-S-So y-y-y-your a womanizer of g-g-ghost girls? D-D-Do you enjoy ghost girls?" Teresa shyly asked despite being a so called king of a race of ghosts called boos.
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

"Oh wow, I haven't seen one of these since my childhood! Does nintendo still make games?"
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiled at Alex, "Not every day you see a fellow demon hunter. Maybe we will run into each other sometime." Snow started to work on a snow sculpture.
Tamamo no Mae (played by Miwi_Sama)

"A Foxy cutie like myself!?" Tama smirked and ran over picking up Snow in her arms and hugging her close to her nice endowed chest of Fluffy goodness.

Snow smiled at Tama, "Hi there!" The snow sculpture she was working on changed into a sculpture of Tama. Snow handed the sculpture to Tama, "Here you go."
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

"Well, I wouldn't mind joining you on a hunt or two," with that said, Alex pulled a cigarette from his coat and lit it, then wrapped the leather coat over Snow's shoulders. "Here, before you catch a cold."

Snow smiled at Alex, "Thanks, but I am immune to the cold, I am not called the Arctic Vixen for nothing." Snow swirled around Snow before disappearing.
Xel Key Ash Zed (played by AlexSilverX)

"See, I thought the fox part was because of how cute she was." Xel would shrug and bum a smoke from his good parallel dimension buddy Alex, then light himself. "Man, space tobacco just ain't the same as the good ol' earth stuff."

Snow burst into a pile of snow and reappeared on the roof of a building. "Well, I have to be going now. Catch you guys later." Snow started to jump from building to building, passing over some random people every now and then.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

"Your upbeat" clicks claws, "you might be enticing, I could enjoy breaking your feeble form, little fox. Kitsune are always the best, they give quite the challenge, and when I finish them..." He cackles his eyes staring with his white iris and black cornea, "the sounds are quite the reward for such a challenge."
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth's eyes crackle with Chaotic Energy, "You seem like the perfect creature to bring chaos to this world." Behind Seth's eyes is a crazy person waiting to be released, "Would you like to bring chaos and destruction to this world with me?" A couple of Chaotic scavengers landed on Seth's shoulders.

Scar turned his head, nothing else, to look at the boy, his white iris seemed to examine his every being, especially that thing in his eyes, "you have nothing to offer me, you wouldn't even be fun to break..." He cocked his head, "but it may be fun to see your pride and dreams crumble to nothing. Go play with your toys little king. You are but a worthless chew toy to me." He turns back to the bone in his hand and begins carving it with his teeth.
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

Varen sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Just exactly why do idiots like these two like destroying worlds? Can't they get it into their heads that they live on the world, too?"

Raises hand, "I ain't trying to destroy the world, he is." And waves his hand, "I also don't live here."
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

"Bah! Small difference! You're out here to destroy life. While that may be good, from time to time, haven't you heard of balance? You know, yin and yang? Personally, I like life. Why? Well, I'm alive, aren't I? I am not undead!"

Way to sound defensive... muttered Elyzia.

He shrugged, “life continues no matter what I do. I am but one beast against billions. What could I really accomplish.”

Seth chuckled, "You definitely are an interesting creature, different from the maggots of this world. I wonder how chaotic energy would affect you?" A dark and chaotic energy radiated from Seth, enough to make an army of a hundred thousand soldiers flee. "Shall we find out?"
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"Heh, a simple Prometheus from Aion would fry you both." A white and black mech descends next to the man, presumably this Aion he speaks of.

Seth looked at Aion, "That hunk of Junk? Please That might work on you pathetic humans but not a being how has been around since the being when chaos was rampant. I would not even have to summon a chaotic warrior to deal with you and your mechanical toy."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus