Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise glared at Varen, "And who are you supposed to be? A zombie?" Two fireballs started to orbit around Blaise.
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

"Do I look like a zombie? Do you see rotting skin? No! Jeez, stop comparing me to a living joke magnet. A.. living... I really need to know what I'm saying, really...."
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Oh, another fire user." He demonstrates his control over fire with a single orb. "It is most interesting to see another one."
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

Fuyu smiled shyly at Zanza, "H-hello there. Y-you seem like a n-nice person." The wind swirled around Fuyu
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Interesting, a Gormotti wind user." He looks at Fuyu. "Haven't seen many wind users before."
Orpheus (played by koobler)

The masked mercenary finally looked up from the bullets attached to his belt. "How curious," he uttered, eyes falling upon the shadow god. "You seem young, yet skilled at the same time. However, there is something else..."

He couldn't quite place his finger on it.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Oh now this is a curious one..." He scans the masked figure. "Scans show that something critical is missing..."
"Hmm, same here." She had crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm only one for saving the world, not destroying it." Lightning had nodded in approval towards Zanza and leapt off the forum, wielding her Blazefire Saber towards a behemoth elsewhere in a different world.

(OMG those people replied fast so I didn't get to post below Zanza. ^-^)
Alvis (played by Enter)

"This one is curious too...scans show signs of extended stasis periods..."
Don Gappler (played by JoJoApples)

"Hey. Dont suppose you can fix my situation all knowing god guy?"
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I would require more data before reaching a logical conclusion." He blankly looks at the generic person, waiting for more input.
Don Gappler (played by JoJoApples)

Don sighed and explained,"Im sorta hopping from time to time without choice and I want it to stop. A god,cursed me."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Hmm, I see...sadly I am unfamiliar with curses." He turns away, looking for the next interesting thing.
“Oh my, what a pretty thing you are~” The velvet voice of the fae cooed, skittering closer to Alvis for a better look, “Do you taste as good as you look? I’ve been hunting for a snack but I’m afraid all I’ve encountered are living statutes and mushrooms.” She wrinkled her nose a bit as the eyes on her face rolled around for a moment, “Odd, you don’t seem human...my eyes are quite bad, but you’re not going to make a tasty snack, are you?”
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Not quite, I am an Aegis. My form is projected from the crystal here." He taps the gold and silver gem on his chest. "Though, it is still made of the same stuff as humans. You appear most curious indeed...I have never seen a half mantis creature before."
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't really care what you are, a so-called god or machine, but you're just really freaky. I hope you don't have any data on my stories..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I do not collect stories, I collect biological information. And yours is most interesting indeed."
Xel Key Ash Zed (played by AlexSilverX)

"Well here's another one I cannot tell the age of..."
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Well, Alvis is...probably as old as me and Mey are. Been so long I can't tell how old that would be." He chuckles slightly. "I can tell that because of your cybernetic enhancements your a little older than you look too."
One (played by AlexSilverX)

"Ah, someone as androgynous as I am. Happy not to be alone here."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus