Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

"He already trusts me to a certan extent,But not to the max"
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

"Alright. Well lets wait for our moment then." Lazarus walks back towards the group.

"So.. We should be traveling, finding some sort of Civilization." Lazarus was eager to explore, make memories, experiences. Forge the knife of a future betrayal.

"He's powerful,But not invincible,We should try and seek some form of power,Some way we can oppose him,We shall not attack immediately,We shall gain his trust,And stab him when he least expects it..." Ember would walk off too,Going back to craw up on the rock he loved sitting on

Ember would begin to set up a small device,He would begin to fight with it,The virtual opponent was remnant,A copy of him at least
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"YOU-YOU PANSY!" I said angrily and slammed my fist into the ground, shattering the rest of the pillars. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed desperate to find this guy, as i was losing my patience.

"Remnant, no amount of screaming is going to bring him back. If you really want to find him, you are going to have to go to Aero. That is the only true way to fight and defeat him." Lazarus tried to be as helpful as possible.

"While we are just sitting here, lets move." Lazarus waved them towards him, as if to say, we gotta explore.

"Ugh... Fine. Im not gonna take him out until i get the chance to fight him on even ground. I aint fallin for that, home field advantage has won me many wars. I know how it would play out." I said frustrated at the fact that i cant just kill this guy already.

"So, how did you all meet?" Lazarus asked Tardis, Rem, and Ember as he started out on a path into the forest.

Ember would wag his tail "Long story..."

*Sigh* "You guys can explain. If im gonna fight this guy, i need to be as strong as possible, ill go search for a desolate area, and ima work on my techniques." I said walking away from them, exiting earshot.

"I'll go too,But not before I tell ya" Ember would perk his ears up, "We... Crashed on mars..." Ember would suddenly begin to walk off with Remnant

Ember would pull out his journal along the way,Writing down Tactics that remnant used,He would try and look for weaknesses in his form of attack

"What? Now we split up and train? For all we know this universe could have a just as dangerous threat. We need to keep going." Lazarus did not want Rem to leave the group. He needed to stop training to be off-guard.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis looked at Ember and watched him leave, sniffling. "Does he even love me anymore?..." She mumbled to herself.

"Hey, i appreciate you comin with me, its always better to train with a partner, however, i may need to hold back. The guy back there was only a little weaker than you, and he almost broke from a light kick." I said putting my hands behind my head, stretching my arms.

"Alright..." Sighed the wolf he would quickly run back to the group "Welp,Remnant wanted me to stay with you" Said the wolf as he slid down a small slope

Lazarus looked back at Tardis, he chuckled a little bit.

"Love eh? Is that the same disease of an emotion like where I come from?"

((Null))

((I just went back to the group))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis nodded to Lazarus. "Yeah...."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus