Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((*Also))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( He growled. That's all she knows. ))

((Hm,Alright. Resume RP))

(( Your turn. ))

Ember would stare at Lazarus "Any idea on what happened?"

"Not sure. I watched, but I am still unsure as to exactly what was going on. All I know is that he apparently can't hear or see."

We should bring him somewhere safer,Not out in the open

((Just assume I was saying that ))

"Of course.... I hope he's okay if I..." Tardis gently picked Lazarus up and climbed into a tree.

Ember would stare up into the tree "Uhhhh….." He would walk over to the trunk "Are you sure It's safer up there? Looks like a falling hazard"

"I'm sure. I've been keeping Flare up here and he's alright!..."

"Get him away from flare.... No telling how he may react" Ember would walk off,Suddenly seeing what appeared to be a monument.

"Who may react?"

Ember would turn around, His ears catching what Tardis said "Lazarus,He could be possessed!" Yelled the wolf from a distance

Tardis rolled her eyes. "Highly doubt it!"

Ember would walk over to the small monument,It looked triangular sort of,He would see a small slot for his sword "There must have been a civilization here....." thought the wolf as he pressed his sword to the slot

Suddenly the wolf would yelp as a beam of red energy hit him in the chest,The wolf would squirm as it zapped him,But strangely he was unharmed,The wolf opened his eyes and saw that his chest was covered with red runes similar to those on his blade,The wolf would gasp,Quickly pulling on a spare shirt in order to obscure it,His blade was glowing red as well,Little did he know that this was a source of corruption and evil,Drawn to the wolfs Dark spirit,He would get up and sheath his blade "Best to keep this a secret..." Thought the wolf,as he slowly stumbled back to the others.

(( 😒 ))

((WHAT))

(( Nothing... 🙄 ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus