Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Lazarus followed slowly, but very haphazardly, as if the current situation had no weight on his future.

"I suppose we'll find something out..."
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"We shall see then." I said slightly relaxing.
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Suddenly, Lazarus tugs at his chest, and a black liquid starts to leak, slowly dissolving the clothing surrounding his chest. This flow of liquid stops, and instead a black fog rushes out from it, quickly engulfing the area around them. The fog then condenses into a figure completely cloaked by a black robe. The only viable markings are his eyes and mouth, which are bright red. There is also a symbol on his back. One of a four pronged claw.

"Another universe? I didn't think anyone would leave Aero by any means, but I guess you surprise me." The voice is a sharp hiss, but yet to those who do not have a strong will of mind, it sounds very harmonizing. His voice pleases the mind of those who don't look past his illusion. Lazarus does not, for he can only hear, and he hears the words as they are said.

"M-Mastic; please, bring me back." Lazarus drops down to his knees. A black liquid now falling down from his eyes.

"No." Simple and plain, and the answer was unmoving. It was clear Mastic wanted Lazarus as far as possible. Despite Lazarus being a very loyal devout and a very powerful weapon in Aero, Mastic wanted nothing but to monitor Lazarus. Mastic looked over towards Remnant.

"That is a noble and faithful path Remnant. I truly wish Aero was as simple as you." All of his words held no emotion behind the word simple. Which was clearly directed in spite towards Remnant. It was not an attack on Remnant as simple, but an envy at Mastic's own situation on Aero. Clearly, things had not been going well for Shadow God.

"*Sigh*, So we're really doin this." I looked up at this guy, who seemed to be around my height, slightly bulkier. "So, 'Your Majesty' What are we doing here, and why are you such an asshat?" I said, not liking people who demean others, especially their own subjects.
Mastic (played by Nedly)

"That is an... uninteresting question. I serve no purpose here but to converse with this... Lazarus." Mastic replied calmly, but brushed Remnant off, not wanting to waste one who has such a consistent philosophy.

"Wait, was that.." The Shadow God acted as if he had eaten a rotten egg.

"Sarcasm? Oh my you are repulsive." Mastic wanted nothing to do with them even more.

"M-Mastic please, I can prove my worth." Lazarus desperately tried making the case to Mastic, with no success.

"You can serve me by staying here, and getting accustomed to this... Sarcasm." He disappeared, and all the fog with it. The black liquid still laid on Lazarus' tears and his chest. However, the symbol of Mastic was revealed on Lazarus' chest.

"Oh ho ho, and thats just precious, Im going to kick that guys ass when he gets back out here." I said with a slight grin from the thought of a challenge.

"I'll kill you if you do." Lazarus said as he clutched the grass under him, standing up. He was serious, and looked unapologetic.

"Im going after him, so he doesnt keep treating you like a piece of shit. If I kill him, just serve me. Ill make you one of my elites depending on your power." I said in a bargaining manor.

"You go after him and I kill you, no questions asked." Lazarus was unwavering and stubborn.

"Hm..." I thought to myself for a bit. "What if, I fight you, if i win, you cant try to stop me fighting that asshat?"

"Then so be it."

I turned around facing the blind man, ready for anything, sword drawn and prepared to attack. "Fine, than so be it."

Lazarus waits in silence, not one to make the first move. Remnant would have to strike the first attack for Lazarus to act in self-defense.

"I'm not going to attack you first. If Mastic wanted you dead, you would already be." Lazarus wipes his eyes, and wipes the liquid on Remnant innocently.

"If im gonna do this, ima do this fast." I move the sword and feint, i swiftly deliver a punch at near full force against his head, not holding back just because hes blind.

Just as quickly as the punch, a large sparkly neon-blue tentacle has seemingly bursted from the ground and shielded the front of Lazarus' face. The punch made the tentacle writhe and bleed a dark blue. Just as quickly the tentacle's tip turned into a more solid neon color, went into the sky and twirled around, coming straight down at Remnant*

"Call this fight over unless you want to die." Lazarus stood still.

I started bouncing on my toes, ready to dodge, and said "You know what? I think i might need to use my technique, luckily ive been working on it, so as long as i activate it and end this quickly i should be able to use it again..." I quickly moved my arms to my side and focused my energy into my armor, feeling it become a part of me and activated the crystals, letting out a large yell, "Luckily, this should be over quickly" I dashed forward without my sword and punched, having another tentacle block the punch, luckily i was ready and kicked with the opposing leg this time, landing a fairly hard blow, not fatal though.
Astra (played anonymously)

((May I join in?))

((Closed))

The blow had been enough to send Lazarus over the edge. Various tentacles appeared from all over the landscape, and all rushed towards Remnant in all directions. Due to the noise he couldn't even tell where he was, but it didn't matter. All of them rushed towards his position. Midway through the tentacles started to fade, and all of them turned to a blue dust. Lazarus fell over into agonizing pain. The veil would not take take anymore abuse so far from home. It finally redirected all the pain it had absorbed into Lazarus. He couldn't even scream, for if he did he would only have the sense of feel, and that same writhing pain that sat in his mind would encompass his whole world.

He went unconscious.

I noticed he was unconscious and powered down. I moved over to him, placing a hand on his chest, a blue glow emitting from my eyes as i healed him, hoping i could reverse the damage to his leg, and to his internals from over exerting himself. After i was sure he was stable i went inside, to face the asshole that made him this way.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus