Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Once inside, Remnant was in a large boundless black room. There was nothing, besides in front of him was a wall with the symbol of Mastic on it. On it Lazarus was held up, hands and feet shackled to the wall, with a blindfold on his eyes. There was nobody to be seen but Lazarus and the symbol.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

I took my sword and threw it in just the right way where it ricochet and cut the chains, landing the sword at my feet, picking up lazuris.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tards had wrinkled her nose in distaste when the fighting had started, but soon a new look of awe and intrigue overcame it as she watched. This... Lazarus was intriguing to her. Was there any logical explanation to what she saw? Or... Was it just 'magic'?
matt shramdon and a4 (played by matthew22)

(( hello I am not dead I know you all were so woriied I had big irl problems dat I had to takes care of but I'm back I clearly missed a lot lol if some one could please fill me in or if I'm no longer needed ill go thx ))

(( holy tacos! Hello! ))
matt shramdon and a4 (played by matthew22)

(( hola tardes gato eres muy bonita ))

(( all i got from that was ‘hello late day dude cat ___ much/very ____‘ XD ))

When Remnant cut the chains, he was suddenly pushed out of Lazarus' mind. Something within Lazarus grabbed him and covered his ears. This wasn't the work of just Mastic. There was someone else who was hiding in Lazarus' mind. Behind the depths of his forgotten memories another worked against Remnant's intrusion. All Remnant gained from his intrusion was the name "Zeraki".

Lazarus bursted into consciousness. The pain had subsided but clearly he was missing something. His attempts to operate cognitively were met with nothing in response. He couldn't hear; he had become totally and utterly deaf. He had no clue were anything was, and all he could do was speak.

"Hello? Anyone?" Lazarus responded, scared for the first time in awhile.

Tardis looked at him. "Oh, hi!..."

She waited for a response....

As he couldn't hear, Lazarus just repeated the same thing over and over again.

Tardis frowned and gently touched his shoulder. Something was wrong....

Soon, Lazarus sent silent, he could feel the touch on his shoulder, and he grabbed her arm. He tried to make his way to stand up. He couldn't tell where anything was, and even if he was alive. All he knew is that gravity was pushing him down, and he needed to stand up.

""Tap me twice if I'm on "Mars" again, tap me once if I am somewhere else entirely.""

Tardis gently tapped twice, helping him to stand. She looked at him with concern.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl lightly,Slowly drawing his blade and looking at the runes "Hmm..." Said the wolf,Quickly sheathing the weapon before anyone could see it

Ember would walk over to Lazarus,He would grin lightly " We'll talk again later."

Tardis shook her head. "He can't..." She sighed.

Ember would lightly growl in frustration "There goes my pawn..." Thought the wolf

She growled back. "Hey, calm it!... I doubt it's his fault..."

((Fill me in on what happened))

((Ao how would you know he was thinking that?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus