Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( I'm just... Idk, pissed? Confused? Frustrated? Sad? Idk. ))
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Despite all of the signs of a clear possession, he was not possessed. Merely controlled from somewhere else entirely. After everything had calmed down however, Lazarus regained his sense.

This time his hello was well placed, and made sense amid the chatter.

"Hello? Am I working now?" He asked patiently.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Idk, im just trying to beat up a god atm.))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((WOOF, My turn!))
Ember would wag his tail lightly, He would angle himself away from everyone else and would take his shirt off before putting his sheathed sword on the rock, Placing the shirt on top of it, He would be staring at his chest, He would slowly place his paw to it, He would suddenly shiver, The crystal wasn't painful, Not was it harming him, But it did feel very warm, A perfect type of warmth, The red runes over the wolfs chest felt the same temperature, The wolf would inspect the runes before putting the shirt and sword sheath back on

I punched a pillar, shattering it, and causing the structure to weaken. I went down, clothslining the pillars on the right, as the roof collapsed behind me, I then realized "how the hell is this area so big? the ship is only medium size at best..."

"Alright." Lazarus stood up, still in some pain. It was obvious that he was in not in a good state of mind, but he was alive at least.

"I know you want to challenge a literal ruler of Aero, but the only way he'll fight you is if you enter his domain. At the point however, you would lose." Lazarus was more sure of his words than he was minutes ago. As if the very experience Remnant forced on him only solidified his decision. "

Lazarus motioned to Ember, as if he wanted to speak to Ember alone.

(( Lazarus is in a tree tho.... ))

(( I put him in a tree.... ))

Ember would see Lazarus calling him,The wolf would hop off the rock,Motioning for him to come over

(( He can't see.... ))

((OOF,Just imagine I went over to him))

Lazarus went over, still hurt from falling out of the tree, whispered to Ember very quietly.

"Earlier about this whole you are a hostage and we gotta kill that guy? I'm on board, but we can't do it now." Lazarus was a little serious, and now didn't really care about getting home. He found a new purpose.

"Im getting ANNOYED!" I said now running, nearly at the end of the room, still destroying pillars.

"I'm aware... We need to formulate some sort of plan,Not to mention that he has a Ally or two,They will have to be kept in mind when planning our course of action,Don't let him fool you..." Ember would perk his ears up,Listening for anyone approaching

"They can't hear us from over here... If they try and approach I will be aware long before they get here"

"We can't call on help from what is in here." Lazarus pointed to his chest.

"He's not stupid, Mastic knows this guy is decent. We need to have the jump on him to do any sort of damage. For now I'll play suck-up. If he challenged me in Aero, this would be a different fight entirely.." Lazarus looked over at the maniac slamming into pillars.

Ember would look over "Hm,We should try and make sure it is guaranteed to work,Or at least a method to prevent him from finding out"

(( *Bonk* I can't fit into this ))

"Yeah, become his... Friend... First" Lazarus held up his hands, trying to form quotation marks around friend.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus