Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The worst of your worst. Your biggest baddy!!!

Good morning everyone, today I was doing an rp, that I've been running since my days back at the roleplayer guild so maybe two years now. Today finally we see one of our character's greatest evils yet, the villain above the biggest baddy, my main character's father's Benefactor! I had my mind set and there he was an idea of a man who would drive my characters into the pits of fear and despair. But I couldn't even begin to describe his face, but thanks to the wonderful medium that is the internet I found a face match.
3301573_jamiehince.jpg
This is mister Temed (name work in progress need something menacing in the right context) a man who has been gathering metahumans, a man who with the help of Malice has gained a painful extreme of immortality (he doesn't die of age he can be shot that's indestructible) and extreme unwavering persistence in his mysterious goals.
But my plan today is to ask everyone, who is the face of your biggest baddy, the guy who everyone should fear and hate equally. Who are they? Why are they? And what makes them the worst of your worst?!?!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Judas Iscariot Jones. Based on a boss I had for four summers. Creepy and a sexual predator. I was so happy when I quit that job. He still gives me nightmares.
Lance Royle, demon and quite the asshole. How much of a villain he is, is very setting dependent. A group of fellow demons likely isn't that intimidated by him, but among humans he can be a pretty dangerous presence and he gets enjoyment out of this.
If he is set on a goal, he will get there one way or another. He craves power and control and preferes to rule through fear than affection.
Mine was between Kane and Simon. I went with Simon. He’s just purely evil. He has no morals. He kills and he loves it. Yeah he does it for money but he would do it for free if he wanted to. There is no helping him... When Kane just needs mental help... who was manipulated by death
My biggest baddy was back when I was role-playing a Dragon Ball Z universe OC RP with an 18+ rating about... five, six years ago?
His name was Choke (pun on Artichoke), dubbed "Eradicator Choke" by one of the heroes and it somewhat stuck.

As one of the big villains of the RP, Choke was a conqueror à la Ghengis Khan meets Hitler on a planetary scale, his crimes included, but was not limited to; Genocide, Regicide, Deicide, torture, and physical/sexual abuse of several player characters, and similar atrocious acts. My personal highlight (read; darkest moment) on this one was when he made one of the RP's heroes watch as he tortured his partner to near-death, then forced them to put his victim out of their misery. His motivation? "I just wanted to see if you'd actually do it."
This is the Queen of the Vampires. She is unfairly cruel, and loves it. She does what she does, when she wants, because she wants to do it.
She has no fear, no compassion, no empathy, no remorse. The only person to ever get close to her is not even safe from her.
She routinely kills, maims, tortures, breaks the soul, body and mind, and laughs while she does so.
She is temperamental, with the tendency to throw an absolute fit over nothing, and will paint the walls red with blood for taking too long to get her what she asked for.
She is also incredibly beautiful, which makes it easy to lure the men she wants into her trap.
humiliated son. (played by Sohrryu)

Bardiel, if anyone. He's just a big monster who's wholly evil, and also is just a weird little worm thing that possesses mechs piloted by depressed teenagers.
I got quite a bunch of despicable sons'o'guns in my cast, so I had to think this one over real good. After some consideration, though, Nice Man Blake here came out on top. Sure, he has his tragic backstory and all, and he certainly has a lot of reasons to be angry, but something that I really want to focus on more when I get around to writing him in my books is how unbelievable cruel this fella is supposed to be. For the sake of wanting to write a lot of words, I'll also just put him up against the other villain-type characters of mine that I considered for this here Forum Game, just to show that this once-adorkable lil' adventurer-boy turned into his own worst nightmare, essentially.

Compared my other villains, Blake is the most unpredictable. He's sadistic megalomaniac that, despite having a very clear motive, doesn't have a tight code that he sticks to. While Flarus, for example, is the epitome of selfishness, he at least is very honest about it and does have some humane boundaries, such as not killing (in front of) children and only, eh, satisfying his romantic cravings with consenting, sapient and of-age creatures. He doesn't do anything more than he's supposed to (when hunting a target) and aside from a lot of teasing and possibly seduction, he doesn't torture or needlessly pain his victims. His motive is serve himself and be rich, comfortable, and famous, and although he gets a power rush from killing people, he doesn't go on sprees on his own. He's cold-blooded, perhaps, but that is only because he views what he does as business, and a means to get his bling. Same goes for Blake's mother, Mighty Mad Madina, who, as a bounty hunter, has taken numerous lives as well. Though a terrible parent and a selfish, rugged wench in her own right, she too has a (crooked) moral compass, and actually comes to regret the things that she does, like manipulating Sprite and using her as a means to an end. She's a total thug, but had more feelings than Flare.

Blake isn't like that. There's no doubt that he once functioned like a normal person, but his hatred for his mother, Therion and probably just life itself send him tumbling down into overdrive. He is enarmoured with the idea of power and control, and his desperation to get what he want makes him commit the lowest of the low. I know it sounds like a 'common funny trope' for an evil boss to torture his employees and feed them to his locked-up monsters, but you gotta try to put yourself into the shoes of these rare intellectuals who are taken from their families and declared dead to become the top scientists in a project that supposedly 'will save your homeland', only for that to be a hellscape of torturing your fellow humans into transforming into their beastly forms and breaking them to become warslaves, with a single breakdown or fault on your end putting you at risk of being used as bait in an experiment, to be made into an example for your colleagues. r/antiwork can't help you there. Neither Therion nor intellectuals nor the residents of the Vault that Blake claims to protect and cherish are safe from his wrath, and gods help you if you live outside those walls. War crimes are quite literally Blake's not-so-guilty pleasure, and he's a total douche to have as an opponent. He will burn down villages and massacre communities, use prohibited weapons ('cause, frankly, the one Vault that's not in on the war doesn't care enough to let outside forces intervene because hey, why have justice when you can also just shut up and enjoy being the capitalist paradise of Konis), and the list goes on. His own men aren't safe from his evil demeanor either, as Blake's way of playing chess involves a lot of risks and sacrifices, and unfortunately, it seems to play out in his favor nonetheless. Basically, Blake has the skillset of what could've been a great hero: he's determined, he's passionate, he's got both brain and mettle, but he got the wrong emotions and intentions in the game, and it shows.

Hehe, felt the need to go on a tangent here, so here we are! What I'm trying to say is that Blake is godawful- like, really really bad. Even a galaxy-famous assassin and the fastest gun in the wastelands ain't up to his standards. Maybe Clickjaw is near his league too, but in that one's case the lines are blurry on whether Clickjaw devours people out of its own will, or on command of the demonic entity possessing it. Either way, glad this thread got revived 'cause boy, I love me some character info-dumpin'! Have a good one, gamers, peace!
Naelia (played by Island_Queen)

That would be me. Name's Naelia (pronounced NIE-LEE-AH), though some like to refer to me as the Lady of Shadow, by both fellow minions and those that I like to refer to as the "rogue" Elves of Northern Mirkwood, where my late mother came from. She was killed for attempting to take me away from the only life I ever knew (Luckily, I was kidnapped during a scouting mission in Northern Mirkwood, and she didn't sneak into my native homeland in the Dark Land of Mordor, or she would have either been imprisioned or killed on the spot, like that nuisance of a half-sister of mine named Lathana, but more on that pest later). If it wasn't for her curiosity, I wouldn't even be around, since I'm the result of her being punished by my father (one of the Dark Tower's greatest Lieutenant's, but not the Lieutenant of the Tower himself, although they are of the same race: Black Numenorean. I'm a Black Numenorean with Moriquendi blood, who often shuns her Elvish heritage. Luckily, I look more human, but have Elven pointy ears that I hide under my curly, shoulder-length black hair. I like to keep my hair shorter so that an enemy doesn't grab hold of it and drag me to an unfortunate end, much like I've seen my trusty Orcish helper, Orngor, do to Lathana when she's not co-operating, and almost felt sorry for the girl... almost).

Lathana's my half-sister on my mother's side (why she didn't just stay in Northern Mirkwood or go seek out her father, I'll never know) that was sent to come live with me in Mordor after our mother was killed, and she's been nothing but a nuisance ever since. First, she enlists in the Black Guard (Mordor's Army) only to try and desert it later on, which sent me to go track her down and torture her myself (with the help of Drinch, a small dragon-like creature I found near the Sea of Nurnen, after being attacked by some Murder Hornets, whom I've encountered myself on the odd occasion, usually hunting down thieves in my native homeland) with no remorse whatsoever (except for that one time she almost lost an eye by a fellow minion; NOBODY tortures annoying family members other than ME).

I used to have two Orcish helpers; Orngor (whom I already mentioned) and Ormiak, who helped me in capturing Lathana when she deserted the Black Guard. Though Orngor divides his time between the Dark Tower of Barad-dur and Minas Morgul (and occasionally the kingdom of Angmar, that I've been to on more than one occasion), Ormiak seemed to have disappeared. Did Lathana kill him in one of her failed escape attempts? Who knows, but there's a good chance he met an unfortunate end. Though Lathana has been sentenced to work in the Black Pits for the rest of her miserable life, she constantly tries to escape and return to her home in Northern Mirkwood. Since our mother is dead, I don't know why she even bothers. Other than me and her father (we only share a mother), what other family does she have?
Majima (played by Luscinioide)

majima goes on a neurotoxin induced psychotic break/homicidal rampage and slaughters three members of my cast, grossly disfigures two other characters, and permanently traumatizes the rest. idk about you but that's pretty "BIG BAD" to me. bonus points for majima being convinced they were in the right because to them, all those other characters were plotting against them and totally would have killed them first if they hadn't seized the opportunity.

kameko and kizumashi get honorable mentions for being the one to poison majima and orchestrating the whole thing, respectively
Bystander: "Wait! You're not gonna kill a child, are you?!"
Mixie: "YEAH, I'm gonna eat him alive and use one of his bones to pick my teeth afterwards. Why do you ask?"

Behold, Mixie! The Sin of Gluttony, The Four-Armed Freakshow, and probably the absolute worst of all my monsters. (which is why I play as her so much heheheheheh- XD)

She was once your typical human, but after one fateful night where she ate the fruit of the Underworld, she was transformed into a perpetually starving demon who now roams the street in search of her next meals/victims. And that alone isn't why she's the worst of all my characters... No, it's because she actively chooses to be evil.

Mixie knows damn well what she's doing. She knows murder is illegal. She knows cannibalism is bad. But here's the thing... She does not care. She doesn't have to be cruel, but she wants to be. Whether she's bored, hungry, or both, she'll torture, kill, and eat other people just because she can.

Yeah, sure, she might have a redeeming trait or two left in there (such as not being abusive to her girlfriend and what not), but her negative traits HEAVILY outweigh her positive ones- and no redemption arc can reverse all the horrible things she's done. Mixie is heinous, is fully aware of how heinous she is, and she revels in being a murderous little shit.

So there's my little ramble on my character- she's my favourite villain to play as! :D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The worst of your worst. Your biggest baddy!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus