Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy finally caught up to Vil and Lyra, then Foxy tapped Lyra's shoulder
(( So Randle says he’ll look for another way around, so when I’m back, it turned out he took a grand detour or something xD ))
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

The crunch of leaves got quieter as Randle departed. Lyra turned to Vil. "You have any ideas?" There were a few people patrolling the inside, but they didn't see Lyra or Vil, at least not yet.
Kai (played by Wolfzone92)

Hello. Just wondering if I could join in??
Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae) Topic Starter

I look around after the question, the fortress seemed to cover most of the pass and the path went into and exited through it as well... "Maybe a distraction could get us into there, then we could sneak out? It is a pretty clear path out, but too many people to just go blindly." I hushly say. I walk a little closer to her to get a better angle, some of the people on the top started to look around, as if they were on guard. I look around and duck into bushes, pulling Lyra with me. I look around until I see the source of the sound, it was a deer. A faun by the look of it, and it was grazing the grass until it was shot. It was not pretty, I was against hunting for sport, but I got an idea. "I have an idea! What if I turn into one of those Dire's and walk through? By the size of them, and their intimidating look, I should be able to go through without problem. Can you turn into any animals? Like a bear, or a wolf? If not, then there is an alternative." I say as 5 of the men haul the lifeless body away into the fort. Most of them were men, which was expected, but I did see a woman or two in there. Maybe huntresses? Or alchemist's? Never the mind, either they will be forgotten, or they will die.

Foxy howled for Vil

Lyra pulled some leaves out of her hair after she was pulled into the bush. She listened to Vil talk about her idea. When she talked about turning into a wolf, Lyra looked down, all the color rushing from her face. She debated whether to tell Vil for seconds that felt like hours. Vil was a changeling herself, so she probably wouldn't be that shocked. But, like always, her mind went to the worst possible scenario: Vil throwing her out of the bush and casting her away, never to be seen again.

She stared at the people milling about inside the walls. How would they react to two wolves just walking in? She inhaled deeply, then spoke, "Um... yes, actually. I'm a werewolf," she said, plucking at the seams of her jacket. "And I can transform at will. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell Randle. I don't know how he'd react." she said quietly, hoping that Vil wouldn't punch her or something, just like everyone else had done when they found out. She stared at the people milling about inside the walls, remembering her past. They had locked her away when she first transformed, scared that she would kill them. She blinked, sHow would they react to two wolves just walking in? "How are we going to get out? What if someone else sees us?" She stopped abruptly and looked down at her shoes again. "Sorry, I'm a little... paranoid."

I smile, I was indeed glad that she could turn into a wolf. I am pretty sure this could work. She told me not to tell Randle though, I presume she doesn't like her business being thrown out of a window. I don't blame her, I keep many things to myself that others should not know. "Great! And I promise I won't tell anyone else." I assure her, my hand on her shoulder, but I remove it quickly when I look over my shoulder. Some of the men were scouting ahead for some reason, they held a readied bow in their left hand and I get farther back, deeper into the darkness. He soon walks back with the others yelling something that I didn't care to hear. She gets a little paranoid and asks what would happen if they see us. "I am hoping that my intimidating look should keep them from trying anything, otherwise, we kill or run. Whichever is fine by me, I am sure that they won't run after us for long and turn back when they reach their border." I say to her, Randle hadn't turned up yet, I was starting to think that he was either caught or found a way to escape. "I hope Randle wasn't caught..." I whisper. I go deep into the woods and disrobe myself, these were the only clothes I had and I didn't wish to ruin them. After, I bundle them and put them on my back. I turn into the Dire, my back cracks and my teeth grew in, allowing my old ones to pop out in an unsatisfying manor. My fur was thick and long, my claws grew sharp and long and my pack had a tight hold. I walk back to Lyra, stealthy, and lye down. "I don't know how you transform, but however you do it, best do it now." I whisper, my unsettling deep voice startled me.

"Okay," Lyra said. She quickly and quietly walked behind a tree. Slowly, she transformed, gritting her teeth against the pain. She strapped her clothes on her back just like Vil had done, then walked back out. She gave Vil a curt nod before staring out inside the walls. She stretched, clawing a nearby tree. "You ready?" She turned to Vil, her voice much lower.

I look at the fort as she turns and watch the men guard the place. I could feel my body changing still. My organs were moving faster and my muscles were twitching as they became larger and stiffer. I turn to Lyra as she steps out and asks me if I was ready. I nod and walk away from the fort vs cause if I came out in that spot, it would look weird and they might be suspicious of it. I walk a couple of feet back and then turn around and walk the path, "Okay, follow me on my side in case they attack." I tell her as I walk the path to the fortress of what could be bandits or scavengers. As we walk in, I could feel all eyes on me and her. I keep my eyes off of them and keep walking. They look away and go back to what they were doing. A bright flash of metal struck my eye and I cock my head to the source and stare at the man holding a blade. I snarl and growl at him, making him step back and almost fall. Others catch him and the most of them walk into the tower that was connected to the fort. Others watched me and her as we make it to the other door. I lush it open and walk through. "There we go, our safe." I say to Lyra, but then an arrow shot at the ground. A declaration of war. I turned my head and saw the man holding his bow. "Too soon? Ah.. You should go and change back, this won't take long." I tell her and turn into a Lamia and lunge my body at him, pulling him down and snapping his neck. I was able to pull and move a large piece of wood and lock the door. I turn away and go farther away form the men and turn into a Centaur doing so. My pelt was brown and my skin was lale, my hair became long and auburn as my eyes turned blue. I picked up my lack and stepped into the woods, hiding myself in the trees.

Foxy's eyes were red as blood, then she tackled Vil, while she was covered in bandages

I kick off the She-Fox. "What the hell?! Why are you here?! Why are you not at the castle when we told you to go?!" I yell at her as I tune into a Dire and pin her down. I growl at her in rage. "I told you to go, you did not listen and now you can get yourself killed and it will be your own fault." I snarl at her, my ears pinned back and my tail twitched.

Vil could see that someone was controlling her

((I don't think Vil knows that yet))
Lyra stared at the scene, eyes wide. Lyra told her to change, but she couldn't, not so soon after she had just turned. The vixen from the castle suddenly leapt at Vil, mouth open teeth flashing. She whirled around, focusing on the fox for now. There wasn't anything she could do about the arrows. She pulled her lips back into a snarl. "You're just going to get yourself killed if you stay. I can kill you in an instant, so why don't you just leave before you get us all killed." Being in wolf form made her stronger, so she was sure that she could win a battle against an injured fox. "How did you even get here, anyway?" she started to ask, but an arrow struck the ground near her. She turned quickly, searching for the source. An archer from a tower had a longbow that was aimed at them. Well, so much for sneaking in. She took up an aggressive stance and growled at all the people. She turned to look for Vil, but she wasn't there. She probably ran further into the forest. Where was the fox?

Foxy climbed up the tower and attacked the archer

I snarl more and as I was so tempted to rip her throat, my conscious heavily weight over my soul. I get off of her and arrows shoot down. Lyra came to the scene, still a wolf, and threatened the She-Fox with her life. I let her go and she attacked the archer that shot at us. I start to walk deeper into the woods, trying not to over react about this. I could feel my vein pumping and my body getting hot in rage, I told her to stay and now that the fox is here and still heavily injured, I could only feel guilt that if she dies, it would somehow be my fault. I attack a tree, ripping it from the ground and throwing it a yard away from me. I was able to turn human, though it hurt because of the change being so soon, I took in the pain. My rage made it feel good. I put my clothes on and leave the corset off. I put the cape on as it had started to rain again. My eyes burned fiery red and my strength multiplied. I breath slowly, trying to get this rage out. I sit in front of a tree, hoping nobody would come by since I was in my true form. My light grey skin and white hair was blending in with the dead tree I sat against. I sigh and start to count. I felt a scorching pain in my neck and felt it, only to find a wolf spider crawl into my hand. I crush it and put my hand against the bite and started to use a spell to retract the venom from my neck. It was successful and I got back up, I was too tired to turn back into the red head, I covered my face with a thick scarf of red wool and kept my hands inside the cape. I walk back to where Lyra was, calm and finally at peace again. "Where is she?" my voice was still stern, but I was able to keep the accent that came with the red head. My face was covered, as was everything else, but I still felt naked I reach for my weapon and hold it, not allowing my hand to show or anything else.

((And you are right, Eterni, Vil doesn't know. Thank you for saying soemthing, I was scared I would come across mean...))

((Yeah, no problem.))
Lyra bounced on her paws, not sure what to do. If she went off looking for the fox, Vil might be in danger. Not that you can fight anyway. If she went looking for Vil, the fox might get killed. Even though she had just witnessed her attack Vil, Lyra knew that everyone had their reasons for doing things. As Vil appeared through the trees, Lyra felt a wave of relief wash over her. Vil was covered from head to toe in a cloak, and Lyra wondered where she had got it from. At her voice, Lyra jumped. "I don't know, I think she's probably within the walls. I think she went after one of the archers." Lyra looked at Vil. She seemed strangely tired, a little more than she was earlier. "You okay?" she asked. When Vil drew her weapon, Lyra shrank back. "Um, I'm not going to hurt you, you know," she sat back on her haunches facing Vil, and glanced behind her at the walls, where the sounds of fighting could be heard. "Well, I guess we're not going to get any favors from them today,"

Thoughts of you've let them down. The kingdom is under attack and you've let them down. What a failure ran through her mind. She tossed her shaggy head, trying to get rid of them. She suddenly snapped it up, staring through the trees. What if Randle came back and saw her like this?

I look at Lyra, "No, I won't hurt you. I am getting tired, more than usual. I can't... Um... I can't turn back into the woman to saw minutes ago." I begin to walk the path to our destination, the wet mud had stained the tips of the cloak and my boots. It wasn't long until I almost passed out, I felt the spider bite and it had swollen up, "Dammit." I mumble, I hadn't gotten rid of all of he venom and there still was enough to take effect. I tried to keep my balance, I could see that the kingdom wasn't far, just a couple turns and I will be at the stables. My vision got hazy, like everything was shifting around uncontrolled. I started to think I was dying, my neck became numb, just like half of the bottom of my face. 'This venom is stronger than it should be...' I thought to myself as I was trying to stay conscious.
(( My response will come in 6 - 8 hours or so! c: ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Adventurers' Quest! -Closed Topic-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus