Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

JINX
AH SHIT
I JUST KNEE'D THE CRAP OUT OF MY DESK

THAT HURT LMAO
Anyway that’s my take on things lol
Back to what I was saying before I hit the crap out of my knee--

Accuracy is honestly not an issue for me. Like, as long as you aren't using smartphones and stuff in victorian RP, I'm good lol
Maybe I should, like, mention that in my RP ADs?
Imagine walking up to Queen Victoria, showing her your iPhone and telling her all of the things you can do with it. "This holds all of the information known to man and I use it to look at stupid pictures of cats and argue with strangers."
LMFAO @MOTH
Well, so… I guess for me it almost feels like a fandom RP, right? Even if you’re okay with some looseness, the Victorian Era is A Thing That Happened, and there are certain things that are “canon”, so to speak. Victorian Era Fandom. Since I’m not part of that fandom, or only know very little about it, I might not find it comfortable or appealing as an RP setting.
Hmm, I guess that makes sense.
And since a lot of making a character is drawing inspiration from the setting, I might in turn have trouble making a character that I can really connect with and enjoy.
Anyway that’s just how my brain works
Fair
Other folks might have it different
Honestly, kind of relatable.
Fandom RP and Victorian RP are two things I like
and it's so rare here LOL
*shrugs* Oh well. I've been here since 2022 so I guess I should get use to it by now pfffft
Fandom RP my beloved
@Moth,
y e s
Been here since 2017 and it can get difficult to find RPs for fandoms sometimes, especially if they're not the super popular fandoms like Star Wars, MCU, Harry Potter, etc..
Oh wait
correction
Fandom RP, Victorian RP and Platonic RP.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus