Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

Xepil (played by MordosKull)

(( Those are a lot of crits... ))
Archer (played by FandomsForDays)

((That was a waste, damn XD))

((Oh crap, does anyone have a spear? Otherwise I dunno how are we gonna reach that ghoul. Also, what's the marching order right now? Rae, Galiena, Xepil and John right?))
The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

Xepil wrote:
((Oh crap, does anyone have a spear? Otherwise I dunno how are we gonna reach that ghoul. Also, what's the marching order right now? Rae, Galiena, Xepil and John right?))

((I thought it was Rae, Xepil, Galiena, John))

((Oh well, in that case, would Xepil have a chance at hitting the Ghoul about to attack Rae?))

((Yeah, I could go with that... though the ghoul would have some cover.))
((Lol! That's hilarious! But I was picturing that the chimney was in between Rae and Xepil, so he shouldn't have to scramble past Rae at the end. ;) ))
((Just wanting to clarify: the ghoul is still in the chimney, right? Mostly above the woody bits?))

Rae Stonebottom wrote:
((Just wanting to clarify: the ghoul is still in the chimney, right? Mostly above the woody bits?))

((Yep! But those ancient brittle sticks are falling away quickly with all the jostling going on in the tunnel. They basically just provided camouflage, no real barrier. :) ))

(( a buckler is a very small shield, no larger than a person’s head. Also in Xepil’s case it’s strapped to his forearm, this is so he can still load his atlatl.))

((Hit, roll damage! :) ))

((I was gonna ping everyone come Sept and see if there was an interest to continue, but if enough folks are on board now, we can get this thing going again! :) ))

((Summer is the opposite for me in that I get more work and less time to play but with my new schedule I should be back in business. Just to double check though is it alright for me to go ahead and attack the serpent? I don’t think it was dead yet))

Xepil wrote:
((Summer is the opposite for me in that I get more work and less time to play but with my new schedule I should be back in business. Just to double check though is it alright for me to go ahead and attack the serpent? I don’t think it was dead yet))

((It's still alive. Go for it! :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus