Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

((XD Lol, well that didn't work.))
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

((Woot!))

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +1, got 3
Damage

The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

((Hey! Glad you're back! :) Roll 1d20 + 1 for Rae's attack.))
((Thanks! Glad to be back; I think the week and a half off was actually more stressful than going in to work everyday.... But I'm still not looking forward to going back tomorrow... :P))

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15. After the modifier of +1, got 16

((Hooray!))

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Damage (I have a note on my character profile that says 1d6+1. You can add that if it's correct. If not, I'll change it on my profile. :))

((Hit! Roll damage. I'll get in an IC post tomorrow!))

((Roll for damage! :) ))

((oh teh noes! We don't do critical fumbles here do we?? o_o;; ))
((At least we can blame it on the fact that she's literally half dead right now... :P ))

((Welcome John! Mind doing another roll with a d20 instead of a d6? :) ))

((As tempted as I am to have some fun with that natural 1, no need for the roll at all actually... :) ))

The serpentine spirals seem to writhe as John's magic forces them to reveal their secret. A spell of protection against intruders: if the stone is moved, a water spirit will awaken to attack unless an offering to the spirit has been left in the pool.
((Thanks! Let's hope for better rolls in the future...))
"It would be better to leave an offering in the pool. Has anyone got a gem or do you think this will suffice ?" asks John as he carefully places a handful of gold coins into the pool ((let's say around ten))

((Man, Archer, you need a new Falcon. ;-p I'll give EeveeMaster a day to respond, but his odds look good.))
Archer (played by FandomsForDays)

Juls wrote:
((Man, Archer, you need a new Falcon. ;-p I'll give EeveeMaster a day to respond, but his odds look good.))

((Agreed. ^^; Shara must be getting on in her years. That could play in. She's been with Archer since he was like, 12, so...Yeah, she's old.))
((Also my typing may be off for some time))

((That's a 'hit'! Roll a d6 for damage, which we'll treat as subdual damage in this case, meaning it just "wears off" in a short while and doesn't need to heal.))

((Dang it, that didn't work as intended. Ignore those rolls I'll just have to do it separately.))

rolled 1d20 and got 8
Checking for traps

((JohntheWarden should be back soonish... dragging my feet on a reply to give him a chance to chime in... :) ))

((Hit, roll damage!))

((Whooo! Hit! :) Roll damage for Xepil!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus