Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

(anyone there?)
(I am. I think I had been waiting for Xepil to respond and then kinda forgot...)
The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

((I was gonna ping everyone come Sept and see if there was an interest to continue, but if enough folks are on board now, we can get this thing going again! :) ))
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

((Summer is the opposite for me in that I get more work and less time to play but with my new schedule I should be back in business. Just to double check though is it alright for me to go ahead and attack the serpent? I don’t think it was dead yet))

Xepil wrote:
((Summer is the opposite for me in that I get more work and less time to play but with my new schedule I should be back in business. Just to double check though is it alright for me to go ahead and attack the serpent? I don’t think it was dead yet))

((It's still alive. Go for it! :) ))
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

Xepil dodged back out of the snake trying to strike him, sharp teeth bared at the thing as it continued to slither out of their attacks and taking minimal damage. Above all, he really hated fighting in close quarters like this, he was a skirmisher and an atlatl expert for a reason. He didn't like exposing himself to danger like this!

"Dang, friggin' thing! Die!!" Snarled the Hobgoblin and tried to bash the serpent with his buckler again.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +1, got 5
Attack

rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4
Damage

As Ymae went back to her spinning, Oleen and Catkins were only too glad to escape from her hut. Oleen, though, didn't seem too pleased with the direction the conversation had gone. "I dunt wanna be diggin' up no dead bodies! Couldn't we just off somebody instead? Who's got the longest hair?"

Catkins looked a little uneasy at the suggestion, but looked to Vilod to see what she thought.

Xepil's shield bashes into the corpse of the ghoul, which falls limp now that the snake has slithered out of it. It's dead weight falls atop Rae and Xepil in the narrow chimney-like tunnel, while the snake slithers downward, its gut-slicked sides wriggling between the tangle of limbs and weapons as it falls down into the crawlspace where their feet still are, along with the cleric and the wizard.
It felt like it had been ages since the half elf had been left to guard Morgan from the Jarls. She had been drawing away in a sketch book, one that never left her side. It was disappointing that she couldn’t adventure with her companions, but no matter. This is where she was needed.

Her lead pencil glided smoothly over the page, forming intricate shapes across it. As she looked up at the position of the sun from the window, a small pinch of worry formed in her mind. ’They should have been back by now....’ A soft hum escaped her lips as she stood and looked out the door. No sign of them by the looks of it.

Nightfrost sighed and grabbed her small bag, wondering if something had gone amiss. Her long hair swayed a little as she walked out of the inn and towards the tomb, thoughts rushing through the mind like a tornado or curiosity and worry.
"Blasted mess," Rae grumbles angrily as the serpent continues its slippery path downward and the ghoul lands atop her head. She squirms under its weight and yanks downward on whatever limb is easiest to grab. ((She's kind of trying to throw the corpse downward onto the serpent, but, given the lack of space to do so, an accidental dismembering could be humorous...)) She wishes now that she'd thrown caution to the wind and used fire to deal with this situation.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Doom of the Savage Kings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus