Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Venilia (played by LilMzHyde)

Salt water and sea breeze
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Piratey like sea salt rum gunpowder blood.
SacchArine (played anonymously)

Hiroyuki likes to stay in his bed when he can, so he, more often than not, smells like laundry detergent or fabric softener. Isao, his roommate, always buys this herbal body wash and shampoo in bulk for the two of them so there's always an element of rosemary and mint that's noticeable as well.
There's a crisp smell of ocean salt to him as well, but it's hardly there unless you were to be a weirdo and sniff him up close or something like that.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Aaron has a unique scent; a lot of an ashy aura, but a faint scent of lavender and sea salt.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

With Kaido's job, you would expect him to smell irony and bloody with a hint of dirt, but nope–he smells like strong lavender with a hint of honey.

As for Donovan, nah he just smells like electronic smoke and chlorine.
Shirai Ko (played by riaanly)

shirai ko smells slightly of cigaret smoke, but the over all first whiff you get when passing him is the sharp smell of burnt pine.
Accidental post ^^" sorry
Derrick Meuller (played anonymously)

"Being I'm in swimming pools trainign for the Olympics a lot, there is always a bit of chlorine to my scent. Right nowscent is a combintion of that, some Lynx Black, and Sarah Williams... :O
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

"I likely have a lilac scent from the purfume I used this morning mixed with some sweat after all day at the skatepark."
Felix always has some sort of sickeningly sweet but alluring fragrance to him, but it’s easy to ignore if he wants you to. He also smells like fabric softener, because who wants to wear those crunchy-feeling clothes?
Amber Harding (played by Zapsalis)

Like horses.
Josephine Jamie Page (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Sex,sweat, Jack Daniels rock and roll.
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

Flowers (Sunflowers to be exact), sweets, and lemons.
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

Flowers (Sunflowers to be exact), sweets, and lemons.
Alastor (played by JetStorm)

Smoke and a slight hint of strawberry
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Well after one of my guys tripped a mine that blew off his leg and that mine set off another bigger IED that obliterated another of my guys and wounded two more, I smell like burnt blood and guts and cordite.”
Dread (played by milktea_dollie)

Shota smells like a fresh and floral perfume with a hint of just classic fabric softener. He uses this kiwi clarifying shampoo stuff, so his hair kinda smells like that as well.
Olive Koitl (played by riaanly)

though she has never been able to smell herself, other people have mentioned that she usually smells like fabric softener, others say she occasionally has a metalic hint to her.
I'd say Symphony smells like flowers. She spends a lot of her time talking to plants, so...
His scent changes depending on what he does and where he has spent his time.
Most often he smells of soil, the sweet decay of foliage, dead wood, and clean streams. Those with sharp noses may notice a faint touch of death.
If he has spent more time at home then he smells of earthy and spicy incense, mixed with fine leathers, rich oils, and divine food.
At his worst, he has a sickly sweet scent of sour flesh and rancid blood. For his kind, this is a heavenly scent but it only occurs when he's been scavenging for a quick meal or materials.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus