Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Sex money cavier champagne and sweat.
Inari Kano WIP (played by Birdy99)

Other than a sweet tang of inarizushi on his fingers and the faint lingering scent of bitter tea on his lips Kano doesn’t exactly smell like anything in particular, preferring to keep himself as clean as possible; the overly strong stench of floral body soap and fruity shampoos irritate his nose more than anything and he does his best to avoid anything with an overly strong scent.

But he recalls a time long past, when he frolicked in the paddy fields and ran through the thick forests hunting down prey; he probably smelled like mud and wet dog then. Just thinking about him sent a shiver down his spine, he honestly didn’t know how he lived before the invention of shampoo and soaps.
Mimik (played by AdoniVae)

She smells of jade and dead lavender. An earthy, grim, dead smell. She smells like this all the time, even after washing. It is very odd, but so is she.
While for most of her unfortunate mates, her scent is bewilderingly soothing and attractive, for anyone else...

She reeks of her own putrid flesh and her whole body is covered in the loathsome smell of dried blood.
The android, being a prototype, and lying on the machine-infested Earth, probably smells of a few things in general.

One: Hatred. I don't think I need to explain.
Two: She probably has an earthy-type smell, due to years without maintenance, which would give her a bath.
And, finally, three: Sadness. It is possible for YoRHa's androids to feel, and underneath her cold, and brash exterior, is probably an android, who mourns for...things.
Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

((Don't let the name fool you, there are two muses here. The scent mentioned is that of the second one, Ryuuji.))

The first scent that hits you when you walk towards Ryuuji is the violent aroma of cigarette smoke: clove, menthol, and regular tobacco meld together into an indescribable mosh-posh of suffocation and recently burnt ash. Rooting past the initial stench of cancer sticks lands you into his core smell in almost an instant. Sweat. The man reeks of perspiration.

Every so often, you can catch any sort of scented cologne on his person mixed in with cigarettes; Ryuuji's not very choosy on what kind he likes to wear. This means either his friend Merrin is close by him, or he recently met up with her and had to hide the scent of smoke far, far away from her nose. There are even rare occasions of him smelling like cologne and nothing else. If so, he has somewhere important to be.

Overall, he has the scent of a typical hard-working male who's also a heavy smoker.
Lisa Nicole Redlight (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

She reeks of cigarette old perfume whiskey she smells like a dive bar she smells like sex.
Arja Engdahl (played by LittleMouse)

Some would describe it as like a New York jazz club right before midnight with a mix of fine cognac, clove, roses, sandalwood, amber and bergamot

But on occasion, some would find a hospital smell or gun powder smell clinging on
Ari smells like a campfire, honey, and lavender. Overall, a pretty pleasing scent.
She always seems to have a floral scent to her, but there is often a lingering metallic copper smell. If anyone doesn't know blood is said to smell like that.
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

Uh, I guess she would smell like dog(she is a werewolf after all). Maybe also burning wood and/or metal.
Vaidya (played by AJ_89)

The most distinct smell on them is warm sand, the sort of bleaching scent of dust and sun that's overtaken most of the more powerful odours on them. Exactly what one might expect for someone left wandering the desert for goodness knows how long.

Following that, or once they're out of the sun, the overwhelming smell of stale blood. Offal, and faint decomposition. This is paired with sweat from being in the heat, being stuck in the same clothes for so long.

If they're given time to work and clean up, then like an apothecary. Strongly herbal, chemically. The unpleasant smell of the triphala trio, horsey ashwagandha, gingery turmeric (what some might recognize as primarily ayurvedic herbs)... If they've come into fresh stores, the smell can be overwhelming. Sometimes those nearest them might pick up sweet cardamom, a particular love of theirs.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I really stank there for a bit. Played a concert as guitarist for Bec’s Revenge. The band’s lead singer Rebecca Savage took a hit of a hallucinogen and gave me one before the show. We tripped through the show and wandered around the city until late morning.

I then flew to Los Angeles after dumping cheap airport store lilac cologne on me... I finally got to my place after meeting my favorite girl and I took a shower.. so my current scent is lavender soap.”
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I like to think I smell of gunpowder...I mean, shooting is my favorite pass-time, so."
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Rock and roll baby whiskey money and men.
Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Love and lust money blood and dirty dreams
Wendy Werewolf (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Raw meat blood death.
John Seaman (played by Wordsmith)

With his sandal wood soap and shampoo. He adds his Krizia Uomo with its woody, aromatic, fresh spicy, green, herbal, and earthy main accords. The head notes commence with juniper berries, mandarin orange, artemisia, aldehydes, lemon, and basil. Heart notes of cyclamen, sandalwood, carnation, cedar wood, geranium, jasmine, and pine needles follow. Musk, patchouli, vetiver, leather, and oak moss base notes complete this arrangement. All man.
death , may sometimes be blood, fear, meat, and dog, wet dog > if it rains lol.......... then love, and heat...... perfume for the girls
Eevee (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Fresh grass, crisp berries, and pine

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus