Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

A combination of Stetson colonge and cherry tobacco.
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

She smells like sweet fruits and freshly baked bread
Pine trees
Theo smells like decay. The slow rot of something that's falling apart.
Hmm, Like moss and freshly cut cucumbers.
Nagisa (played by Reithesniper)

Mostly sea water, she also smells like hand soap-
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

The scent of the clean desert air, heat, sweat, and axel grease are not uncommon during working hours.

After a hot shower the scent of clean cotton and a tempting aftershave clings to him.
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

Daffodils, honey and spices
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

Ashes,the mostly overpowering sweet scent of wisteria
Whatever my owner gives me a bath with.
The smell of citrus and coconut naturally, but cen smell like metals and oils given their work.
A vampire has no natural scent. Some believe the scent of graveyard dirt and dying roses follow us, but that is only when we choose to take to the ground in a fresh grave.

My skin is impervious and does not absorb liquids or scents from around me. If I choose to where a cologne on my skin, it will only last until the alcohol has completely dissipated. Now if I spray my clothes, the scent will stay with me longer, but it will not stay on my flesh.

I can conclude that, if I am wearing clothes, I will smell either like a spicy cologne - Prada Black is my favorite, it reminds me of a New Orleans Voodoo shop - or fresh laundry detergent. Yes, I wash my clothes even though I secrete no oils or odor, but humans do, and I don't enjoy my escapades to linger on my clothing. If I am naked, then I smell however your brain interprets me to smell.
Dana Wyne (played anonymously)

"A hint of lilac from my shower soap, and I am wearing a light jasmine perfume today."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Stetson cologne and Coast body soap when I'm not in the field."
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE
"People usually depict my scent as being Earl Grey, fancy soaps and..if they are unlucky..." The boy paused before smirking, "Blood."

"Though to be fair, that is not very often, mind you. Consider yourself lucky if you're not caught up with Watchdog business."
Cherry (played anonymously)

Smells like cherries, hints why they received the name "Cherry"
Jamie Seokjun (played anonymously)

The male scrunched his face up in thought, then bringing his sleeve up to his nose..

"Strawberries. Guess that makes sense cause I use a strawberry scented lotion!"
Omhijhast (played by _Skylark_)

"I... scented." The cryptid reared up onto two legs, looming over Jamie. The words came out in a croaky rasp, and it gave the impression of a broken soundboard as it cherrypicked bits of their sentence for itself.

The smell wafting from Omhi was certainly strong enough, and not all pleasant: damp and mold, like a fur coat left out in the rain for too long.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

She smiled " freshly baked bread, and like a hospital.."
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I think i mostly smell like minty leaves or just straight up mint ice cream."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus