Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Gareth The Innkeeper (played anonymously)

Smells of ale.
Nemo (played anonymously)

Nemo's scent would most likely be something like tree bark, ash and dirt, but strangely also of crayons and paint? She's not entirely sure how and she swears she showers frequently. Might have something to do with the charms she keeps borrowing.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Just finished a gig so it’s likely smoke and bodyoder tinged with what was left of my deodorant.”
Cris would definitely smell of roses, since they are her favorite flower and a tie to her lost love. She always wears one in her hair and uses rose-scented products for daily care and makeup.
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

Ciel smells of wild Alberta roses; a soft remembrance of fallen rain still clinging on damp petals remaining forever wild.
Fuyu (played anonymously)

He often smells of horses, leather, hay, and sweet alfalfa. He cleans up well, however, and smells of bamboo and sweet waters. The leather still lingers on him no matter what he does. He likes the scent so it doesn't bug him.
Isabella is often fraught with the scent of death and decay. Her company is often composed of risen corpses to keep her company, and with such an affinity for the dead ones (to the point she trust undead more than living) she has largely gone nosebind to the scent of decaying flesh that often surrounds her.
To mundane senses she carries the scent of ozone, a bit of natural musk, and whatever shampoo she happens to have used most recently. Sometimes other things if she happens to have been using magical reagents that leave scent, though that's rare.

To a magical sense of smell (such as her own), the earthy scent of her home forest's lingering energies mix with the cool, minty scent of her own aura/essence/natural energies.... and a small hint of something just wrong, the impact of her exposure to an ancient old one on her nature. Sometimes that bit gets described as "bitter, but not."
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

Maverick usually has a hint of cherry blossoms about him, and he uses coconut shampoo. His clothes usually smell of a light detergent. However, often time during the night, he’ll give off a metallic, irony smell. The smell of blood.

It’s a blessing yet daring scent to say the least.
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"uh, it would depend on what I was doing. Right now I likely smell like a mixture of motor oil, gasoline, powdered laundry soap, and maybe a bit of sinsimellia, both fresh and burnt."
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz carries a scent of mild ozone and whatever soap they happen to have been bathing with. As a being without a sense of smell, they are certainly not picky, so long as their fur is cleaned. After spending time without bathing, Sylyntz's scent becomes that of a dusty plush toy, joined with whatever smells the environments they have travelled through have left them with. Aside from the ozone smell on account of their diet of energy, they lack any further natural musk.
Anthony Crossar (played by BleedingPascal)

Anthony has hair obsession, he washes it every morning, usually, he uses a strawberry shampoo, which makes him smell like some sweet strawberries. He also uses peach shampoo, quite a delicate and sweet fruit scent as well.
If it comes to breath, it would be regular mint toothpaste... until he eats something. ;) He hates the taste of mint gums, so he can't chew them every time after he eats something...
"Probably pepperoni and pizza grease... I'm a tech at the local Chuck E. Cheese after all."
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Heh, well I’ve been in my studio all night and into the morning so probably stink. If there was any doubt, I just ripped a huge fart...”
Hail Glaciur (played by calvinmccarthy2001)

Hail smells of mint, and ice-cold body wash (he washes himself often in the cold water back in Subeta).
“Oh, I’m wearing cologne, of course. Nice flowery scent, hint of vanilla. Very expensive, but this is a scent worth going hungry for. If you smell something else, it might be the wine on my breath. I'm afraid the cologne isn’t quite strong enough to cover that up.”
Naisha Saad (played by Falyn)

"Wild orchids, subtle, light and warm against my skin, only to those who are allowed close enough to smell it."
Vignette (played by Signy)

Her own personal perfume, subtle but full. Pear on the edge of becoming over-ripe, but in the best possible way, and with just enough cinnamon and candy caramel to save the fragrance from being overly fruity.
Six (played anonymously)

Woodsy, but in the light, soft way. A little bit of dirt can be smelled, but that comes with the habitat. He also usually smells a bit like fresh water, a bit of floral scents in there, and occasionally leather or smoke. However it's always a very muted and subtle scent.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

[ Oh hell, I pretty much just stole this from my own profile, but Jim is a bit of a narcissist, and he loves to make a scene in every sense -- pun intended.

"A smoldering and greedy medley of contemporary modernity, whiskey liqueurs, and oud that leads to a disjointed expedition into the Middle East, taking the classic idea of an English Gentleman into an unexpected and dark back alley. The agarwood is somber and risky, mixing mysticism and corporate power with the sweetness of a Red Delicious. Moriarty wreaks of an original personality alloyed with a well-known story, and yet the wrenching shift into 'playing the role' or painting an imperceptible façade permeates."

He likes to leave a lasting impression unless he is purposely trying to be deceptive, which is also very likely, the miscreant. ]

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus