Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looked scared and hungry. She weakly looked back with fear in her eyes
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar heard the knock and looked. She smiled as she saw Millerson. She waved and motioned for him to come in. She then looked at the girl “those pain killers will subside the pain. And they will probably make you fall asleep.” Skylar then looked back st the little boy. She knew sign language, but it’s been a while since she used it.

She slowly fell asleep
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew still read the book he had found, engrossed in its pages.
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Millerson smiled and came in, he walked over to Skylar and held up the drawing he had made for her. It was a child drawing of her holding her sword and some words printed below the drawing: TO MY FRIEND SKYLARR.

Skylar smiled widely and gently took the drawing. She signed a thank you to him and she gently hugged him.

Millerson hugged her back and signed to her, “Your welcome.” He noticed her hair and then signed to her, “you look like mommy. You have the same hair as her.”

“Aww..” Skylar smiled and signed, “do you want to talk about your mother?”

She shivers a bit while she sleeps

He nodded and signed,” Yes, but we can’t talk about her around Lily or she will get sad. Do you know why she gets sad?”

Drew still continued reading. It was, ironically, a horror/thriller about zombies. How strange to find this under the mattress.

Skylar signed, “no”. She out a blanket around the little girl, and re-bandaged her wound. Skylar picked Millerson up and took him to a different room. She then set him down and Skylar sat on her knees, now the same height at him.

She curls up in a ball while she sleeps

Millerson signed to her,” I don’t remember mommy that much but I can remember daddy. I think he didn’t like mommy or us. When I asked Lily about him once, she didn’t say anything and looked kinda mad.”

She signed. “Oh, well let’s nit talk about it.” She lightly smiled at him and tickled him s bit.

He giggled and pushed her hands away. Then he remembered something. He gently tugged at her hand and signed to her,” there’s something I want to show you, I found it earlier when I was exploring.”

Drew could faintly hear the movements of the others, but was still rather lonely in the empty room.

She nodded and stood up, letting him lead the way. I began thinking. I sighed and signed to Millerson, “I have to do something first..” she grabbed her katana and put it over her back. She walked to the cell, keeping Millerson behind her. “Do you want to shower?”

Foxy would wake up after an hour

Millerson stood behind Skylar as she was talking to the man he had seen in the cell earlier. He wondered who the man was, but for now he called him stinky man.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus