Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

She couldn’t take it anymore. She stood up. And the doors flew open. The walkers immediately came lunging in at her. She killed two, and then ran to a different room, trying to hide. This wasn’t gonna end well...
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Fortunately, this horde was only half the size of the other. Drew managed to slip away, into a different room while the other zombies attacked the survivor, blocking their escape. Drew looked around, trying to find food. He was starving.

Skylar noticed the man, and she became a bit angry. But she continued to fight them off. She already had blood on her clothes. She yelled as a swanked lunged at her, causing her to fall down. This is not good. She began pushing in the walker so that it would bite her. She eventually got enough strength to kick it off of her and she stood up. She had managed to kill the rest. With short pants of breath, she began looking for the man, her planning to kill him.

He had stood again, slowly wandering out with the few zombies who had been distracted by something else, although he was a few feet behind them. Exhausted, his path was far from straight as he stumbled unsteadily, bumping into doorframes.

She sighed in disgust, and she quickly left the building. She smiled evily, as she barackaded the door from the outside so that no one or anything could get out. She then made her way home.

Drew had fallen very, very far behind the rest of the horde, and was standing not far from the building, looking around for them. His vision was blurry from a lack of a decent diet and from having not slept for quite some time, and he couldn't find them, nor could he keep an eye out from danger.

Skylar kept walking home. She was very worn out and couldn't run due to the fact that she had killed almost 2 hoards. Once she got back to the compound, she closed the doors behind her, and she sat on the ground, leaning on the door. She was still breathing a bit heavily.

Drew noticed Skylar, wandering quietly after her, stopping occasionally, trying to keep from tripping and falling flat on his face. Maybe he could take from wherever she was hiding out.

Skylar closed her eyes and stayed sitting against the door. Regaining her breath. After this, she knew that she was gonna take a shower. The blood was drying on her.

Drew hesitantly knocked, hard in case they couldn't hear him. He groaned, knocking again.

Skylars eyes widened. “Get the hell away from this door. You’ve already showed your preference on where you’d rather be.” She yelled at the man, not even thinking about opening the door.

He still knocked, desperate. He needed food, he needed rest...he needed to come up with a better disguise.

She sighed and just sat there. She didn’t feel any pity for this man.

He continued knocking for a while, before eventually collapsing against the door, shaking.

Skylar rolled her eyes and she opened the door. Her katana was unsheathed. “I won’t hesistate to kill you. So watch your moves.” She didn’t want to be heartless. But she would do anything to keep the trusted people that were in the compound, safe. And she knew he wasn’t stable. She brought him to an empty room with a single bed. She gave him a can of non-perishable food.

He stumbled alongside her, collapsing on the bed once they got to the room. He took the food thankfully, devouring it ravenously before handing the can back.

She cringed a little and took the can. She gave him a bottle of water and then she left the room, making sure the door was locked, and cant be unlocked from the inside. She went to the room where everyone was in and looked at them. “Well..”

He drank about a third of the water and set it down on the floor, seeing no other place to put it. He curled up on the bed, closing his eyes and dozing off.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I snorted in reply to Lillianna and looked as Skylar walked in, covered in blood and looking tired as hell itself. "What happened? Are you bit?" , I asked her as I went up to her side.

“Surprisingly, no.. but I was attacked by two seperate hoards.. there’s someone in one of the cells. I wouldn’t advise going to him. He’s covered in guts and he hadn’t helped me kill any of them.. he was tried to walk away.. but I got the water pumping.. It should be-“ she became a bit dizzy and she stumbled to the bed. She sat down and rubbed her head. “Can you get a bottle of water out of my backpack please..?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus