Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bookbinding (presently closed)

Glenn (played by Juls)

((Checking in to say I'm still here. Just don't feel I can add to the story right now.))
Fyonae (played anonymously)

((I'm fine skipping whenever Dwarf :D))
Auralia (played by VampireDwarf) Topic Starter

((Dun dun duuunnn. ;) I'm gonna give Jack another day or so to post so that we don't get too far ahead of him. Fyonae and Thirgud are welcome to post as well.))

((I just have to say all this suspicion is hilarious. Glenn distrusts Auralia, Fyona distrusts Jack because of his craziness, and Jack distrusts Fyonae because.. well something. And then Auralia seems to think everyone who heard the voice is nutty. Just.. LOL.))
Jack (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( i was thinking the same thing lmaoo. glenn and jack don't want to blame their respective crushes XD

and now it's Fyonae's turn to evade Jack, heuheuheuheu ))

((Sorry I will post soon. Been busy and tired lately!))

((No problem! I mostly posted for Thirgud's sake. Take care of yourself!))

((Came down sick, so you might have to post around me again unfortunately. Can't even think until I kick this a bit.))

((:( Oh no! That's miserable. Hope you get to feeling better soon though.))

((Apologies in advance if I missed something. Still getting my brain back XD))
Thirgud (played by Waldo)

((Lol apologies if that was a bit crude. Been playing some sassy characters lately in more R-rated rps))

(( well i thoroughly enjoyed it lol ))

((Waldo, go ahead and roll a d20 on picking the lock, just to see what happens. Would Thirgud have any previous skill in that?))

((So sorry missed that last reply lol Thirgud probably has some experience attempting to escape manacles and has a good bit of knowledge about their inner workings since he likely has helped craft them.))

((Lol but apparently he is too hungover to access any of that knowledge))

rolled 1d20 and got 3

((Hiya, peoples! Just wanting to let you all know that I've got a ridiculously busy two weeks coming up with drama scripts to rewrite, backdrops to paint, dance workshops to attend, and homework to complete... :P That being said, I may be a bit slower than normal in posting. I'll do my best to keep up with the game whenever I have the time.))

((Sounds fun! And no worries. We are moving this week so very busy here as well.))

((Decided to adjust the old post so it was less R lol hope that's okay and sorry for the wait))

((Hey guys really sorry but I'm gonna be taking a break from Rpr soon since I've got some problems to deal with over the next few couple months. I'll probably put in another reply to get Thirgud thrown back in the garrison or something depending on the next Vamp reply lol again really sorry))

Thirgud wrote:
((Hey guys really sorry but I'm gonna be taking a break from Rpr soon since I've got some problems to deal with over the next few couple months. I'll probably put in another reply to get Thirgud thrown back in the garrison or something depending on the next Vamp reply lol again really sorry))

((Hope everything smooth out for ya! No worries on my end 🙂))

(( hope to see you again some time, Waldo! you're a great and witty writer :)
i hope everything works out for you! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bookbinding (presently closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus