Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Family business (1x1)

Ross Laforette (played by Ruu) Topic Starter

The King didn't seemed pleased at all. He had...plans, that had been thoroughly detailed and carefully planned through years. "Well...That makes me sad, my dear Karra." The old man said, getting closer by every soundful step, his voice remaining calm, but indeed firm.

Once he was close enough, Vincent lifted a hand to hold her left cheek, his hand being soft, yet not careful enough to seem like he intended to caress her cheek. "My plans...no...Our plans, included that you needed to make my dear nephew a full man last night. And you simply failed." He said, tightening his grip against her cheek, just to release her before hurting her delicate skin. "I don't care if Ross says no to your offerings. I will give you one last chance, Karra. Remember that your freedom is in my hands." Was all the King said, before leaving the room.
Karra tensed as she was approached and kept her gaze away from him. "I apologize, your majesty." She struggled to keep her voice from shaking. "I will do better tonight." She flinched as he touched her cheek, holding back a whimper as he tightened his grip. "Yes your majesty."

When he left the room she collapsed to her knees, shaking. This was an awful situation she was in. But she knew that night she would do better. She got up and went to get some food from the kitchen, then she'd go about cleaning up the prince's bedroom.

Honestly, she didn't want to see him until nighttime. She knew how she had to do this. She had to make it seem like she was willing. Otherwise he wouldn't touch her at all. She needed time to compose herself though, to carefully craft herself into such a role.

Very late that night the prince returned to his private quarters. The royal family business were nothing but a bother to his mind, but...every time he felt like standing up to leave the conference room, he looked down to a silver ring that his father gave him. That always made him remember he had to keep a personal image of the passed royal family.

When they young man went inside his room, all he did was start to undress, wanting nothing more than a good night of sleep. His deep chocolate eyes traveled around the room, but not the balcony. It looked like Karra wasn't there. The room was all cleaned up, but not the way it was always done before. It seemed like someone else had done it.
Karra had had all day to prepare. She knocked on the door and entered. Her only attire was a thin silk robe that she held closed. "Hello, master." She shut the door behind herself, finding that she had caught him only half dressed. That was lucky. She tied the robe shut around herself and walked over, beginning to lend a hand in his undressing. "Let me help, master Ross." The first time she had said his name.

She was very calm and collected, but her mind was in turmoil. If she didn't manage to get him to lay with her, who knew what the king would do to her? He'd probably punish her harshly before letting her into the possession of the worst slavers he could find.

Ross turned his head to look who had entered, just to hear the voice of Karra for the first time. Yeah, he had heard her a couple of times before, but they were only whispers. That made his lips to form a pleased smile, until...she got closer to help with his undressing. "Woah....woah there..." He chuckled, taking some quick steps away trying to keep the distance, glancing at her and noticing that thin silk robe held closed making a clear blush to appear over his tan cheeks. "Thank you, Karra, but...I think I can do this by myself." Was all he said, still looking at the girl.
Karra sighed patiently, keeping her cool and calm act as she advanced carefully the steps he had taken back. "Master, please. You need to realize that I am here to help you. You cannot simplt take a slave and then leave them alone. I exist for your use. To do errands for you, to help you with tasks, and for other enjoyments."

She would continue to undress him. "Master, you have had a long day. Please let me do my job. When I am taken as a slave I do the best I can to fulfill my duties. Part of my duty is helping you to relax." She gently, carefully guided him to the bed. "Sit down please, master." She would climb onto the bed behind him and start massaging his shoulders and back.

Ross felt like there was nothing he could do about it, although he wished that it didn't went any further from a friendly massage. There was something odd about her. She was more confident, and way too open than last night. Had something happened to her that same day? That's when a flashback of Vincent giving the girl to him as a gift came to his mind. It was clear that he had ordered Karra to do that.

Then, the young man would turn to face her, just remaining in his underwear, wrapping an arm around his waist, as the other one held gently the back of her head, leaving her left cheek facing him. It may have looked like he was about to kiss her....but instead...the prince poked her cheek with the tip of his nose, just to take a noseful of her scent. "...I knew it..." He murmured against her cheek with a chuckle, just to release the girl and stand up from the bed. His family held a secret that a handful of people knew, and that didn't included Karra. "Vincent was here, right?" Was all he asked, this time the warm tone in his voice not being present at all.
Karra continued her massage dutifully, but when he moved she let him. She gazed at him calmly as he held her, seeming like he was about to kiss her. When he nosed her cheek, she grew confused. What was that about. And then he asked that question.

He had asked a direct question and she could not ignore it or lie. "Yes, master. Why do you ask?" She kept her calm facade. She had to get him to sleep with her. She didn't want to think what would happen otherwise.

"He came while you were away, but since you were not here he left." It was true, mainly.

Ross crossed his arms over his exposed chest, just to start walking form side to side, looking like his mind was working into something. A couple of minutes passed after he opened his mouth to speak again. "Tell me, Karra. Is there something I should know?" He asked, still with that firm tone over his voice while his deep chocolate eyes glowed in a bright orange for a brief moment, thing that the girl could notice if she was looking at him. "Because, if I can remember well, you weren't like this last night." The prince inquired, stopping at the other side of the room, facing the wall.
Karra continued her act. "Forgive me, master. I understand your suspicion. I am always nervous upon the first night with a new master. But I have had all day to get used to my surroundings and understand my role, and therefore I am much more relaxed. Forgive me." She did notice his eyes glowing and that surprised her, but perhaps it was a trick of the candlelight because it was only for a moment.

Karra had to go to extreme measures. He was getting suspicious too much. She stood up, leaving her robe on the bed, and walked over to him. Since he was facing the wall, he couldn't see that she was bare. Her hands started rubbing and massaging his back and shoulders again. "Master, please...You've had a very long day. Please let me do my duty and help you to relax."

He was a healthy young man. If this didn't work, she feared that nothing would. Her arms moved to wrap around him in a gentle hug. Seduction wouldn't work with him, she had to be sweet. But in this hug, she placed her bare chest against his naked back. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder affectionately.

"Please let me help you, master." She had learned to act so well very long ago, forced to do so under repetitive circumstances.

Ross could honestly say that there was something odd on that behavior, but....The boy was just too naive to think bad of her. Everything was good, until...he felt something warm against his bare chest. It didn't took him too long to figure out what it was, and it made him to stand frozen solid on that spot, along with a sudden violent blush taking over his tanned cheeks.

The sight of her arms wrapping around his torso was just too much to him, and that made his heartbeat to increase. "Karra...let go..." Was all he said in a low whisper, almost inaudible. the young prince was trying very hard to not loose focus and follow the new desires that started to appear into his mind.
Karra nuzzled her head against the back of his shoulder. "Master, please. You are the kindest master I've ever had. I truly wish to help you in this way." She spoke gently. "If you honestly desire to ignore my wishes, and wish me to let go, then tell me again and I will obey you, master."

Her fingers smoothed lightly along his chest. "You are warm...gentle and kind. I've never had a master like you before. Please, master. If I could dare ask for any one thing as a slave, then it would be to serve you in this way. I have never had a man touch me gently, but I know that you will."

She was starting to feel guilty. Starting to feel bad for doing this when something bad was obviously going to come from it because of his uncle. But she didn't waver.Not yet.

Ross couldn't help it any longer. Her voice was something his fragile mind couldn't handle, and that warm touch....He couldn't do anything about it either. Then, the young man turned around, not having the will to look down to her body, but showing that almost bright blush over his cheeks in return as his throat emmited a soundful gulp. It was clear that he was simply nervous.

Very slowly, the prince lifted a hand to gently caress her cheek, holding those golden locks carefully and then place them behind her ear. His mouth didn't said anything again, meaning that he had just given up at trying to tell her to let go of him. Then...His lips would slowly start to show a kind, warm smile towards her, just to slowly lean forward and plant a kiss over her forehead. "I don't know why...but I feel like....like I can trust you..." He murmured with a low chuckle against her soft skin, wrapping his arms around her, holding Karra on a warm hug, just before starting to lead her towards the bed, seeming like he wasn't going to change his mind by now.
Karra felt a jab in her heart. He really WAS innocent. He was kind and sweet. And it was bad that she was going to do this to him. But one thought of what Vincent would do to her was all that was needed to make her follow him to the bed.

But she couldn't do it. A couple tears slid down her cheeks and she lifted her hand to her mouth. She snatched the robe quickly and pulled it on, then suddenly moved and got down on her knees, bowing in front of him. "I'm sorry." she sniffled, tears dripping to the floor. "I am not worthy of your kindness. I am not deserving of your trust. Your uncle came in here this morning and threatened me. Whatever he is scheming depends on my making you a man. I failed last night and he threatened me. If I do not make you a man tonight...I do not know what will happen. But I cannot do it...You have been so kind. You do not deserve betrayal."

She rubbed at her eyes. "You find out your uncle's plan, before he hurts you.."

Ross didn't understood why she was crying....Maybe...The girl was just simply happy about it? But, when she spoke and took her robes while she got on her knees...That made his smile to dissapear almost instantly. The prince was about to place a hand on her shoulder and ask what was happening to her, until she spoke.

He could feel how every second passed by, painfully slowly, while his happiness and kindness turned into a hidden rage. He did his best to control his behavior...but that anger made his dark chocolate colored pupils to light up in a bright, almost glowing orange. "...It's not...your fault..." Was all he said in a low murmur, walking slowly towards the couch to sit down and hold the weight of his head with both hands, looking straight down to the floor and listening over and over again the same words she had said. His uncle? Why was he doing a conspiracy against him? Had he done something wrong?

Then, the prince would simple stand up from the couch and walk towards her, just to kneel down and hold her by her shoulders. "Is that the truth?" He asked, trying to make eye contact. "Is that everything you know?" He asked again, gently shaking her, slowly releasing his grip and realizing that he was being just like his uncle.

Ross slowly stood up, and got into the bed. "Karra, please sleep by my side. It's an order." He said in a low tone, serious, but calm.
Karra nodded. "Yes. It's the truth, I swear it. I was going to carry it out, but I couldn't. You don't deserve that, master. You truly are too kind. I couldn't do it. I couldn't ruin that kindness."

When he started shaking her the tears came harder from fear. "Yes!!" she almost screamed it, she was so scared. "Yes, that's all I know. He said 'we need you to make him a man for our plan to work'..." She was shivering now. When he released her she collapsed, trying to get herself under control.

When he ordered her, she nodded a little. But it took her a few long moments to get her tears to stop and her shaking under control. A couple shaky breaths, and then she stood up. Face was clear of tears, but looking very shameful. She made her way to the side of the bed and crawled in it, laying down beside him.

Her guilt kept her from speaking. Guilt and fear.

Ross felt a little guilty about how he had treated her, although it was just a gentle shake. That made him to turn and face her. "Karra...I'm sorry..." He murmured, trying to calm the girl down after she had crawled on the bed.

half an hour passed by after he spoke, his eyes seeming like they weren't turning to normale after the sudden wave of anger that rushed thorugh his body. He was indeed angry, but not towards her. Not anymore. At least, she had confessed the plan she was in, and that made him feel like she could be trusted. "Karra, from now own, no matter what, you will speak the truth to me." The young prince said, acting like nothing had happened. Then....a question came into his mind. "Tell me, what did he offered in return?" He asked curiously, knowing that for a slave to agree his uncle had to offer something in return. People under slavery still had a small amount of rules into their kingdom, to say the least, although the young man hated the way they were treated, and he promised that once he rose to the throne, he would change the whole system.
((I'm so sorry. Server trouble kept me from posting..))

Karra just remained quiet. There was no need to speak about his apology. It was a given that he was forgiven, but it was impertinent for a slave to say such a thing to their master. “Yes master.” she said honestly when he told her to be honest with him. When the prince asked that questioned, she tried to hide from his gaze. “…my freedom.” She said quietly. She didn’t want to seem selfish, but… “I am used to slavery. My only motivation was to avoid the punishment he would give me if I failed.” She shivered just at the thought of it.

(It's okay, I lost my connection for the rest of the night some minutes after the server went down xD)

Ross couldn't help but release a short chuckle about her words, just to feel bad after it. The prince slowly rose from the bed and sat on it, not having the face to look at her after he had laughed. It was a delicate topic, but he had laugh for only one thing. "I'm sorry....But I couldn't help it, since basically my uncle, His Majesty, doesn't has the right to touch you since he gave you as a gift to me. Not even taking in count the fact that he is the King. He simply can't do something once he lends a property to one of his siblings." The boy explained, trying to tell her that she had been used.

Then, he would lean backwards to rest his back on the king sized bed once more, his eyes glued to the ceiling as they slowly returned back to his deep chocolate colored eyes. "..Is that what you really want?" He asked, turning to look at her. "I could settle your papers and free you in less than a couple of days, but....how will you survive on your own?" The prince asked directly. He was more concerned about her safety than what his uncle had promised to her.
((That SUCKS. xD))

Karra was quiet for a few moments. "I understand." she said softly. "But I have known many men who give no care for the laws. And they don't get punished for their actions either. I have no doubt that even if your uncle did hurt me, master, that he would get away with clean hands." It was the sad truth.

When Ross asked her what she wanted, she was silent. "I don't know." Both to what she wanted, and if she could survive. "The last time I was free, I was a very young girl. I don't know how well I would survive on my own.." She shivered. "More than likely, I would be taken again and made a slave even if I was free."

It was a cycle of lawlessness. Karra hated it. Her own parents had sold her away, but as long as that mark was on her hand, no matter what the papers said she would be treated as a slave.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Family business (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus